1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:47 AM

For those of you who have ever worked the drive thru during an early morning breakfast shift, you know things can get interesting. From people who forgot that they weren't exactly dressed before getting their coffee to the dude who had a pint of vodka as breakfast and wants a pizza at 6 a.m. (and you don't serve pizza).

Now for the "oh please have mercy moment." I know that sometimes a skunk will decide that the road to heaven awaits and some poor slobs headlights are just the sign from above. But at 15 till 6 the last thing you expect is to open the drive thru window. "Good morning sir.....oh....(hurl)". Yeah, some poor S.O.B. hit one and then rolled in for coffee and a Sausage egg and cheese biscuit. Well there went half the crews breakfast, and any desire to grab an early morning snack. Was a nice car. It would have looked nicer with out Pepe splattered across the front fender. Days like this nd other drive thru nightmares (only thing is your awake to enjoy them).
:

#2 Aim64C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

Well, let's see....

Someone threw a cigarette out of their car window while there was a bunch of leaves piled up in the drive-thru from the winds that day. That got fun.

There was also the time a person confirmed my suspicions. I was the voice in the box at Wendy's and we had a car pull up and start trying to order a Whopper. When I informed them that we did not have the Whopper, they were like: "Where the hell are we!?"

I swear... people just drive up to random lines of cars and then realize they are expected to order food only when they get to the speaker.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users