Why Cant They Fix Some Basic Problems In This Game

2 replies to this topic

#1 AXEL MCBRIDE

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:44 PM

so how many of you guys are haveing this porblems were you stuck in mech select screen or droping connection in fw i see at lest one dissconnect on both sides seems like after all the money that players have spent this should have been fixed since its going on since 2015 what are they going to do about it they told me they know about the bug and are working on it but there is no fix if you are haveing this porblem say somthing we should launch a class action law suit if they are not going to fix it i think we should all get a full refund if you want get this fixed like this so they know that we are not going take this treatment

#2 Rurikk82

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 19 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:26 AM

There's been many Issues I've had over the time i've been playing (only a bit over a year and a half) and the FAction Warfare bugs are impossible to deal with when they hit you. only resolution to the drop deck bug is wait... and if you're lucky it'll fix itself. otherwise its a reboot of you're game client and you get hit with loosing any rewards in the match you were in. These are major issues that need to be addressed and quickly.

#3 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

Not to mention the blasted 'ads' that pop up in your face futher incresing the time it takes to rejoin a match which by that time anyway your dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users