Looking For A Unit Actively Playing Fp In Eu Timezone.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:19 AM

What I'm looking for:

Mainly a unit to play Faction play in the EU timezone with. I would like the unit to have a high average skill level.

I would also appreciate if the VOIP environment is cool and mostly focused on coordination and tactics, with a high tolerance for humor and mature language, but with little to no whining about blaming other teammates for losing, seeing cheaters everywhere etc.

I can't promise to play every day or at very regular hours. I play the game mostly in batches between film projects and then I play a lot while playing very little while a project is running.

Who I am:

My name is Love and I'm from Gothenburgh, Sweden. I'm 36 and work as a freelancing filmmaker (editing, camera etc). I love games and especially strategy games, my favorite games besides MWO are Magic the Gathering, Mount & Blade, Total War and Dominions 4. Also love electronic music.

What I can bring to your unit:

I'm experienced and decently good at the game, not among the best but solid.
I'm interested in discussing and testing strategies and builds.
I'm willing to dropcall if required.
I have been a member of 1stH and MJ12 while those units where the most active in Faction Play as well as investing a lot of time coordinating teams on the FRR hub, so I bring some experience and contacts from that.
I have a new rig with the ability to smoothly play and record game video in 2560x1440px with maximum settings and I can help out with editing and other video or graphics related things.
I can't promise to play every day or at very regular hours. I play the game mostly in batches between film projects and then I play a lot while playing very little while a project is running.
I rarely get angry and I'm easy to get along with.

Edited by Sjorpha, 06 August 2017 - 06:20 AM.

#2 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:29 AM

How do you feel about shooting teammates when they get a little too tryhardish?

How do you feel about being shot if you happen to get too intense?

Can you teamwork harder?

Do you combat comms?

Regardless of your responses, IDI might be for you!

#3 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 06 August 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

How do you feel about shooting teammates when they get a little too tryhardish?

How do you feel about being shot if you happen to get too intense?

Can you teamwork harder?

Do you combat comms?

Regardless of your responses, IDI might be for you!

First of all, are you reliably active on EU evenings and are you playing a lot of Faction Play? As described in "what I'm looking for" above?

#4 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:31 AM

We are a Merc unit, typically on a 2 week cycle. We were basically formed for CW and have several decent-if-not-outright-good players.

Summer has been a bit slow b/c we are all adults (at least age-wise), but feel free to check us out on enjin. (link is in my sig)

#5 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

View PostSjorpha, on 06 August 2017 - 09:18 AM, said:

First of all, are you reliably active on EU evenings and are you playing a lot of Faction Play? As described in "what I'm looking for" above?

Speaking as the unit's CO and founder, if it were upto me we would be playing FP 24/7 but the reality is that if the queues are empty then no-one is going to sit watching the "Searching" wheel for an hour. We do tend to rotate opposite to "most" of the other active FP units, that way we seem to get a decent flow of matches.

Things have been fairly quiet over the last few months with many of us having families and taking care of the usual Summer holidays at this time of year. However this should be coming to a close over the next few weeks and things should start to pick-up again, Feel free to jump on our TS and see if anyone is around for drops as Movin said. Although we are fairly casual, we can usually give a decent accounting of ourselves but without taking it too seriously. #mishtakesweremade ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users