- - - - -

Unit Invite Delay?

2 replies to this topic

#1 JustCHUCKNthings

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:49 AM

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to MWO so if this is a stupid question I apologize.
Yesterday a friend sent me an invite to join his unit, but I still haven't got it. I'm looking in the alerts tab in the friends list area but I'm not sure if it takes awhile to appear. After playing a few games I did get a couple of account injections, 1 came with a 1m c-bill injection from a random unit and the other came with a 2m c-bill injection from another random unit. Next to the units names it said something about a ticket as well, cant really remember.

This game is awesome, I love it has been revitalized. I played MW4: Mercs a lot, had a few units of my own and was apart of many others. Killerblue and revved454(for a short time) is what I went by back then, if anyone recognizes me feel free to shoot me a friend request! ~§

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:53 AM

Invites are instant.

The question is whether or not he could pay the fee to put someone into his unit, and whether or not he spelled your name correctly.

And depending on the unit size, whether or not he has room in the unit.

Account injections are likely from an event that's going on now (I got a million cbill injection recently too), or possibly from the 25 cadet bonus injections but I don't think they inject that much at once.

So you're not getting "paid" by random units. They kinda can't do that.

#3 JustCHUCKNthings

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Cool, thanks for the quick reply!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users