111 replies to this topic

#1 Original ArchAngel

• PipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 73 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

ello! any of the old mechwarrior 4 gangs around?.. I was ArchAngel of the <DK> clan :) hope to see some of you in this new release :D

#2 Hellen Wheels

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationDraconis March

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

I was wondering if any House Jurai or <T>emplars would show up?
Or anyone from the old TKZ daze.

those were the days :)
H

#3 Original ArchAngel

• PipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 73 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

I'd like to see them all around again, i miss it.. i just noticed MekTek seems to have mechwarrior 4 for free.. but i can't seem to download it.. (i have the cd's somewhere.. but who knows where..)

#4 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

You won't be able to play the latest version of MW4 if you install from the CDs. If you can't download it from MekTek, you can download it from this MW4 wiki site since it's a direct download instead of a torrent file.

#5 Original ArchAngel

• PipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 73 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:33 PM

ooo awesome! thank you Seth! I have downloaded it.. now if only i could remember my variants.. :) i'll be working on this for a few days i think.. haha

#6 Traven Lockwell

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:50 AM

Old KORE member here. We were just a group of people raising hell. Good times. I was always that one oddball who would strip down the Flea or Raven mech, max out the speed and go nuts amongst the 100 ton 'mechs. It was fun being the little dude who'd distract them.

#7 Original ArchAngel

• PipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 73 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

View PostTraven Lockwell, on 21 December 2011 - 03:50 AM, said:

Old KORE member here. We were just a group of people raising hell. Good times. I was always that one oddball who would strip down the Flea or Raven mech, max out the speed and go nuts amongst the 100 ton 'mechs. It was fun being the little dude who'd distract them.

I like your style traven, i've done that as well, great fun, and nothing better taking down the big boys with a medium laser haha

#8 SoulReaver DA

• PipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 73 posts
  • LocationOlympia Washington

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hey ARCH! Wow youre only the second person on this site I recognize! Been looking for all our Oldschool friends! Polish an tune that mech.
We got some damage to do! Good luck with your alliance. I'm trying to find the old ~DA~ Members and restart the old clan back up.
Wishing you all the best!
SoulReaver ~DA~

#9 Candyman

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hey, just giving a yell to see if anyone originally from Clan Jade Falcon (Mechwarrior Leagues incarnation) is skulking about on here. Would be cool to see i'm not the only one who's floating over to this corner of the net!

#10 SlagMaster

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hey this is Slag. Used to play with WX im also stilllaying mercs lets hook up and play a few!

#11 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

<S> MW4 and MWL players. {HFH}GaussDragon here.

#12 Hyalucent

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

Well, let me say hello to all of you folks. I'm Hyalucent of the Whisky Jacks who played in MW4 under the {WJx} tag. I am looking forward to this although it doesn't seem like they're in a hurry to add in the Shadowcat which is our clan-specific mech.

Here's hoping that will change. Perhaps I'll also see about posting a thread on the main forum section level, for any other Whisky Jacks out there.

#13 UK Wolfenstein

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

Hi there, ~UK~ from MWleagues here...hope to see the great members around here.....not the trolls (I've seen one already sadly) but all the great players I met at Mechwarriorleagues ;)

#14 shifted

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hello all, TYZ~Shifted checkin in. Can't wait to see all the old peeps together again, honestly, I doubted it would ever happen. Thank God someone proved me wrong.

#15 Josh Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 204 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

WiE~Werewolf here; also known as †MoD†Archangel in 2008. Hope to get with the old peeps!

#16 Ragotag

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 126 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.A.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

DK clan... ArchAngel... why the hell does that sound so familiar? MW4 Vengence League maybe?

#17 Josh Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 204 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

If he's the ArchAngel I am thinking of; he populated the Sunder Mission-play server a lot in MW4: Mercs

#18 Kyuui

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hellow me fellow MW4 and MW4M compatriots

The Former Talaron From the AKA, Arctic Knight alliance. Also a proud flea driver and the insane inventor of MW4 Flag football!

Great to see some old names and old clans around!

#19 WerewolfX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

WerewolfX of The Midnight Sons here (#M§#) Pit Viper (Founder) and the rest of the crew are all back together and we are ready to rock once MWO hits. Gauss look forward to seeing you on the field along with HFH. We played some good games with you back in the day look forward to continue that trend.

#20 Tyr Tokomi

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationJurai

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

View PostHellen Wheels, on 19 December 2011 - 05:33 PM, said:

I was wondering if any House Jurai or <T>emplars would show up?
Or anyone from the old TKZ daze.

those were the days :P
H

Yes members from House Jurai will show in fact we already here.
I just found out about this should read my facebook more often, other jurai are here from some time now we just keep ourselves in the shadow for now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users