#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:27 AM

(For humor and entertainment)

Come on- - -You could have at least dropped my Mech off at Earth. I was wanting to go to Florida. No, I get stuck once more at the HPG station. And what happened to my paint. There is a huge scratch on the right arm. Who taught you how to load a Mech, the three stooges. I am so tired of you drop ship jocks. I sent a complaint into fleet last week and the response I get: Sorry. Sorry, is that all. It's gonna cost 10,000 C-Bills just to have it fixed.

Who is your navigator? Don't matter. Take the cell phone out of his hand so he will stop texting. Explain to him what earth is, and maybe we might get there. Earth. Not Terra Therma. You know. Beaches, sea gulls, fishing boats. That sort of thins. No I get dropped less than a click from a Clan Mech who wants to prove it's return at the O' Kay corral lunar style. Com Star don't pay enough for me to hang around the station all day. They charge extra for a can of soda. So next time Earth. Get it.

#2 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 08 August 2017 - 08:54 PM

Fightig on earth is inseed in the time line.
Although Operation Odysseus did happen.
CASE White is about to happen and there will be fighting in Florida and Texas.

Although can you imagine the punks that say they hate Florida beaches because there is no cover.

#3 The Basilisk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:49 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 08 August 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

Fightig on earth is inseed in the time line.
Although Operation Odysseus did happen.
CASE White is about to happen and there will be fighting in Florida and Texas.

Although can you imagine the punks that say they hate Florida beaches because there is no cover.

Karl....humor is OP.

View PostKalimaster, on 08 August 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

(For humor and entertainment)

Come on- - -You could have at least dropped my Mech off at Earth. I was wanting to go to Florida. No, I get stuck once more at the HPG station. And what happened to my paint. There is a huge scratch on the right arm. Who taught you how to load a Mech, the three stooges. I am so tired of you drop ship jocks. I sent a complaint into fleet last week and the response I get: Sorry. Sorry, is that all. It's gonna cost 10,000 C-Bills just to have it fixed.

Who is your navigator? Don't matter. Take the cell phone out of his hand so he will stop texting. Explain to him what earth is, and maybe we might get there. Earth. Not Terra Therma. You know. Beaches, sea gulls, fishing boats. That sort of thins. No I get dropped less than a click from a Clan Mech who wants to prove it's return at the O' Kay corral lunar style. Com Star don't pay enough for me to hang around the station all day. They charge extra for a can of soda. So next time Earth. Get it.

I know your pain man.
Last time during my shoreleave I wanted to do some nice clay-pigeon shooting in the green hills of tyrol.
Gues what ?
Those morrons from explorer corps got it all wrong and droped me and my poor little Anni into some green, stinking buginfested bog.
Not only that there where bugs that can bite of your Mech's foot when you aren't carefull there was a whole light clan lance down there jumping all over me blubbering challanges to singlecombat and other nonsentical stuff.
But hey at least my shiney new 4 LBX got some good ol' action.

And do you know what they said when I demanded compensation and my shore leave days back ?
Green is Green....hehe.
The thing that realy topped it of was that I nearly got sued for smuggling some athropod carapaces.
I mean how should I know that by "portable size alowed" is meant something for your human handybag and not as much as you poor old Anni can carry.
Tsk tsk tsk get real guys what should I do with some fist sized chunk of bug armor...huh ?
You need at least a thousand kilos of that stuff to find a buyer and to fetch a good prize....well the stuff was just lieing around and so I got a big cargonet and dragged of a fine Locust sized chunk of that stuff to get my poor old Anni his new paintjob.

Well, well leave it to the military to ruine your vacations and make up some big stuff about "border violation and smuggling" out of the Jade Falcon occupation zone.

Posted Image

Edited by The Basilisk, 09 August 2017 - 12:52 AM.

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 09 August 2017 - 04:14 AM

pfff, IS dropship pilots, you did expect quality, LOOOOOOL,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users