• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

I like what I'm seeing; so many new builds for mechs now opened up.

Not to mention, but some of these are Cbill based, meaning that soon enough we will see variants using the new cbill based omnipods these clan mechs got.

And Thanatos, wew. ECM 75 tonner, not to mention, a nostalgic favorite of mine.

Now spheres have a decent ECM heavy to meet the clans ECM heavy, very nice (oh and it has Jump Jets. F*** yeah!)

Anyways. That's all, lots of good mechs to play with when I come back to play.... ;-;

(HDD died, now waiting for manufacturer to fix it and send it back to me in a week or two. ._. )

#2 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

Your nostalgia is taking over.

Thanatos will be good? If the torso's are anything close to what the artwork suggests... And if it does, if it doesn't get godlike Roughneck level quirks, you're gonna have a bad time. I know you know this!

#3 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

View PostScout Derek, on 14 August 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

I like what I'm seeing; so many new builds for mechs now opened up.

Not to mention, but some of these are Cbill based, meaning that soon enough we will see variants using the new cbill based omnipods these clan mechs got.

And Thanatos, wew. ECM 75 tonner, not to mention, a nostalgic favorite of mine.

Now spheres have a decent ECM heavy to meet the clans ECM heavy, very nice (oh and it has Jump Jets. F*** yeah!)

Anyways. That's all, lots of good mechs to play with when I come back to play.... ;-;

(HDD died, now waiting for manufacturer to fix it and send it back to me in a week or two. ._. )

Pity PGI nerfed peeps and gauss due to balance for potato. IS would perhaps have had something to counter the Gyr.

#4 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:43 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 14 August 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

Thanatos will be good? If the torso's are anything close to what the artwork suggests... And if it does, if it doesn't get godlike Roughneck level quirks, you're gonna have a bad time. I know you know this!

note I said decent hehe, it ain't gunna be special. It'll have it's place as support possibly for most variants, some will be brawlers like the SRM variant one.

View PostCarl Vickers, on 14 August 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

Pity PGI nerfed peeps and gauss due to balance for potato. IS would perhaps have had something to counter the Gyr.

Well, I mean, it only took them what, 3-4 years to finally realize that PPC+Gauss was meta for so long? That's what gets me. Took them forever, to realize that a meta needed to be changed up -.-

#5 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:43 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 14 August 2017 - 06:36 PM, said:

The mounts aren't super high, but they seem to be manageable, a bit better than a Mauler's torso mounts. The cockpit is mounted in the middle of the CT, so it should be similar to a Marauder IIC's cockpit to arm mount distance rather than Black Knight level of low mounts ontop of high mounted cockpit.

The ECM+Jump jets+75 ton IS heavy+hardpoints that aren't hip mounted combo this mech has seems to be a good one to me. Abusing ECM is pretty fun. The thing will definitely be more of a pub match mech than comp.

#6 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:44 PM

View PostDakota1000, on 14 August 2017 - 06:43 PM, said:

The mounts aren't super high, but they seem to be manageable, a bit better than a Mauler's torso mounts. The cockpit is mounted in the middle of the CT, so it should be similar to a Marauder IIC's cockpit to arm mount distance rather than Black Knight level of low mounts ontop of high mounted cockpit.

The ECM+Jump jets+75 ton IS heavy+hardpoints that aren't hip mounted combo this mech has seems to be a good one to me. Abusing ECM is pretty fun. The thing will definitely be more of a pub match mech than comp.

Stealth armor Posted Image

Leave it to theb33f to aboose pugs haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users