Physics Update To Pre-Mw4 Era.

No replies to this topic

#1 VeliuX

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:32 PM

Hello Devs,

Thank you for jump starting MW again! I have a few requests or suggestions. Can we add the ability of knocking down mechs (via hard hit)? Might make gauss and Larger Autocannons worth it. This would be a new dynamic to gameplay. I would like to suggest a recoil affect to players pitted against hire rated weapons such as AC 20 - Guass rifle - LRM 15+ and a ecm affect of the ppc (like a fizzle of your radar or something).

I would like to have the AVATAR Mech from MW3.

Better balancing between weapons. Why do lasers or AC 2 beat everything? (generalized here. -flamebait).

Better graphics engine that can be pretty and handle PHYSICS.. (see above).

I stopped playing due to MW4 continuance into the series. Did you devs Play any other MW game? MW3 was damn good hit.

HINT - Make a MW online 2. Make the mechs fall when they are hit with an AC-20 or a bunch of missiles... This would cause an adrenaline rush to get your *** up and running Posted Image.

I stopped playing MW online 6 mo ago due to this and your privacy policy. Non the less thank you for trying to continue the legacy! Posted Image

Opinion: I guess you can tell I am a battletech, Mechwarrior2: Mercs - MW3 fan. I did not like 4. I did not like M$ mech commander.

Sorry if any of this sounded rude. I did put *some money into this before i uninstalled. I seen the youtube vid of MW: Mercs.. looked good. Where is it? I like that the current MWO is free but comes with a nasty privacy policy.... (Is this due to canada?). Please make your privacy and data collection less ... (mining?). If this is not the case then leave canada/company and live/work? where you can to develop a great game without using such a nasty lawyer work.

Anyways please PLAY MW3 on an old pc via lan (ms zone and mplayer are gone). Then play MW2 MERCS (not sure you will be able to Multi with that unless you find others that like dosbox?) and combine (loads more money/potential) then update. ABANDON MW4 concept. (Crisis and unreal engine look beautiful. Terrible with game physics.)

Thank you Posted Image. KEEP IT UP GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR A Mech game!!!!!

Edited by VeliuX, 01 July 2018 - 12:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users