2 replies to this topic

#1 corpse256

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 164 posts
  • LocationNebraska, USA

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

Just saw the revamp of the new hardpoint weapons on the Myst Lynx. Missile hard point on the right prime arm on my B variant is not showing the missile hard point when loaded with 2 machine guns. It extends the arm but texture for showing the SRM-2 when loaded with 2 machine guns is missing.

I'm using the MLX-B with the omni pod arm of MLX-Prime Right Arm. 2 Machine guns on the Prime arm 2 tons of machine gun ammo, 1 SRM-2 and 1 ton of SRM ammo.

If more info on bug is needed I will provide more information.

#2 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:02 PM

It's not just the missile or the MLX-B.

The old geo placement on the arms was not cleaned up entirely. LMGs always go on the top and bottom of the right arm, first, but previously the bottom is where energy and missiles would begin populating. If you look closely, you'll notice that the missile geo and the MG geo are both present in the same location. I also see this issue with my MLX-A right arm; the Heavy Medium laser geo is inside the LMG geo on the bottom of the arm.

PGI, please take a look at all of the weapon geo placement for the MLX arns,

#3 Alilua

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 362 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:31 PM

Can confirm, mist lynx weapon geometry is messed up. Prim right arms and A right arms are having issues with machine gun placements.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users