Video Card Benchmark

4 replies to this topic

#1 williamseattle

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

Question i have a GTX 1070 and AMD FX 8320 8 core cpu with 256 ssd HD and 16 gig2X8 gigs with windows 10 pro 64 bit and play the game on dx11 or dx9 on Highest settings and get 40-59 fps ? while playing with Full screen or Windowed Full screen ? Is there a Benchmark or Videocard Guide line or CPU Guide to play this game Liquidly Smooth ? Any help or tips great thanks !!!

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Sorta of the wrong subforum but that is okay. PGI in their infinite wisdom buried that subforum

https://mwomercs.com...re-accessories/

But not with high settings and have it be smooth. Too much going on in the background, with the networking/etc. FPS difference from the Testing Grounds to actual game play can be pretty large.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 19 August 2017 - 11:20 AM.

#3 williamseattle

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:06 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 19 August 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

Sorta of the wrong subforum but that is okay. PGI in their infinite wisdom buried that subforum

https://mwomercs.com...re-accessories/

Ok was wondering where to look for Answers !!!

#4 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

posting a question in the hardware forum which Tarl Cabot linked above is probably your best bet.

I do know that MWO tends not to like the AMD FX series as much as it liked the earlier Phenom series as well as the Intel Core I series, something to do with the implementation of cryengine not liking the way the each "core" shares parts of its processing ability with another, this allowed AMD to boast a much higher core count on the same die size and significantly improve processing ability over Phenom but cryengine heavily relies on the shared parts hurting a FX chips performance for MWO.

I built my current PC in 2010 and the last round of upgrades were 3 years ago so I have not had to play arround with settings much recently but I believe resolution and particles have the biggest impact on performance.

I doubt anyone will be able to conclusively answer which are the exact optimal settings for your PC as the only way to find out is to experement on that exact spec of computer, however hardware forum regulars are likely to know good starting places

#5 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 20 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

Hai, he has posted and received some answers.

https://mwomercs.com...card-benchmark/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users