New Player Looking For A Unit

5 replies to this topic

#1 Stonecoggs

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:28 AM

im just a new player looking for a unit tired of doing quick play and getting into teams that lose all the time LOL so im hoping to find a unit that teams up for quick play and fraction play im veary intreasted in fraction play and want to give it a try hit me up

#2 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 556 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:36 AM

A number of us are including my guys (12th Bear Guards) are on the Clan TS server. Come by and try dropping with some of us there. There are several units from all of the Clans there on the server as well.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

Edited by Jep Jorgensson, 20 August 2017 - 07:37 AM.

#3 Stonecoggs

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

View PostJep Jorgensson, on 20 August 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

A number of us are including my guys (12th Bear Guards) are on the Clan TS server. Come by and try dropping with some of us there. There are several units from all of the Clans there on the server as well.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

sry to new at this and i going to fill like a ******* for saying this but wtf is a ts server LOL

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:34 AM

View PostStonecoggs, on 20 August 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

sry to new at this and i going to fill like a ******* for saying this but wtf is a ts server LOL

teamspeak. It's a third party software that allows folks to talk to each other (aka "comms").

#5 Stonecoggs

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

View PostLukoi Banacek, on 20 August 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

teamspeak. It's a third party software that allows folks to talk to each other (aka "comms").

ah i already got that my guild on wow use it for raids i knew i would look like a ******* roflmao

#6 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Try any unit mate, try us all, just look past the bull that's posted in here how great everyone is, before you choose talk to a few on TS, find the group that suits you same as you would in real life, no point joining a big crowd if you get lost in it, no point in a small inactive group, do you want the lore shoved in your face every time you play or do you want to just drop and have fun, too many come here and find themselves courted by people and join up just to be disillusioned by it and leave never to return.
Good luck, Good hunting
See you at the end of my missiles
LOL'z

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users