#21 Savage Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationÅrhus, Denmark

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

View PostCoolant, on 27 August 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

+1, +1, +1, to random map generator. It doesn't have to create amazing maps, just random ones. If a generator did it automatically, it would save PGI resources and at the same time invigorate the game.

Except developing it would cost more than building 10 maps themselves. So no, it wouldn't really save any resources.

#22 Nameless King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

View PostDakota1000, on 27 August 2017 - 11:26 AM, said:

You get to pick your mechs after you see the map and mode in FW, of course no one complains when you can tune your loadout to the map you're dropping on.

Actually I have complained about that exact thing.

#23 kyfire

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:56 PM

View PostDakota1000, on 27 August 2017 - 11:26 AM, said:

You get to pick your mechs after you see the map and mode in FW, of course no one complains when you can tune your loadout to the map you're dropping on.

true, so just add a 4 bay QP drop deck. That way you can choose one of 4 mechs to drop with.

#24 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 06:22 PM

View Postkyfire, on 27 August 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

true, so just add a 4 bay QP drop deck. That way you can choose one of 4 mechs to drop with.

I'd like that option. I'd finally be able to justify bringing out a brawler. I could have a brawl loadout, a DPS build, frontloaded poptart build, and long range build and use them on the right maps for it instead of just having an infinite stream of matches with mid-long range builds.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users