Domination Mode: Make The Circle Smaller

6 replies to this topic

#1 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

I feel if it was smaller then teams would be forced a bit more to push and we might actually see the game work as it should.

The point i suppose was that you wanted teams to push into each other and try to get them out of the circle but since the circle is so big that doesn't really work.

The point i suppose was that they want teams to push into each other and try to get them out of the circle but since the circle is so big that doens't really work.

#2 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

You have to get people to stop hiding first. Get them to work together instead of trying to cause others grief. The circle size is okay. Any smaller and you end up with even more players standing back and not helping.

#3 Bigbacon

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:32 PM

View PostKalimaster, on 29 August 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

You have to get people to stop hiding first. Get them to work together instead of trying to cause others grief. The circle size is okay. Any smaller and you end up with even more players standing back and not helping.

but that is perfectly fine. if one team doens't want to move they lose because they don't have people in the circle.

#4 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:35 AM

Wasn't domination the mode for people that just don't want to search for the enemy team, therefore they got a big spot on the map were everybody is going?

Smaller zone would be fine. And maybe change the time to hold with it, but I'm not sure if less or more time would make that mode good.

#5 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

Tell you what, let's save the hassle and leave it alone and let the developers work on new maps.

#6 Internal Obedience XIII-omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 235 posts
  • LocationHPG LXXIII-omega

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:14 PM

I agree with the above, let them prioritize and focus on new map development. After all, this is what we wanted.

#7 Bigbacon

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 03:52 PM

View PostRick T Dangerous, on 30 August 2017 - 02:35 AM, said:

Wasn't domination the mode for people that just don't want to search for the enemy team, therefore they got a big spot on the map were everybody is going?

Smaller zone would be fine. And maybe change the time to hold with it, but I'm not sure if less or more time would make that mode good.

Never said anything about changing the times.

Also i suspect aking the circke smaller, well, should be easy to do without impacting any kind of map development.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users