2 replies to this topic

#1 Internal Obedience XIII-omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 235 posts
  • LocationHPG LXXIII-omega

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

Lately my client has been crashing. Anyone been getting this? Ive tried the repair tool and i dont think that solved anything. I really hate having to reinstall this but not sure if this is the only remedy.

#2 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,086 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:02 PM

pgi's stand alone client is utter trash. Steam version runs half the time and is far better. Other than that check your hardware. mwo is ver poorly optimized for current pcs.

#3 Thorqemada

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,373 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:19 PM

If you use Win10 disable the gaming mode and all stuff around that in any of the Options if that helps.
Latest Nvidia Drivers had some Bugs but dont know if they harm MWO so if you use Nvidia there are bugfixed Drivers out.
Run the MWO repair tool that is top left in the Options Menu (the 3 lines above each other - click them and Chose Run Repair Tool - click fix it at the end refardless what it says).
Btw disable Windows 10 automatic Driver download bcs it screws your Drivers every single time - read the Internet how to do that.

For me personally the Stand Alone Client (64 Bit) launched via Portal is pretty stable so far - others have more success with the steam Version - try it out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users