3 replies to this topic

#1 sam wesson

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:18 AM

What if there was a way to sort all my stats by month or week. So that I can have a chart that helps me understand how well I am learning.

Such as, I apply a new loadout to the Raven 3L. And I want to know how effective it is at spotting or shots on target vs Dmg.

Or with a mech that has a lot of laser mounts ie. 8 Small Pulse vs 3 Large.

Or a graph for my abilities with the Archers. How well am I helping my team win.

But the data would have to be sorted by at least months. Weeks would be more comfortable though.

Thanks,
Loving the game.

#2 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:51 AM

That is the hard point. It is not an easy answer. Use the stats and Leaderboard from your profile page.

You may have to look at certain weapon stats and the mech stats prior and after running it a while. See what the KDR and W/L on that mech or do the math for how much damage you average per match prior and after. Then look at the damage done per shot and hit % for a specific weapon while testing.

Then there are the seasons and try to run that one mech at the beginning as your only mech in that weight class. Me I have run the Maddog, mainly the prime and the new H for the last two seasons, but the 40 games in the H are pure in the last two weeks. It has put me at 503rd place for heavies in season 14. I am not sure how long the seasons are, but seem to be one month long. Look at the average match score and KDR and W/L

It gets harder the more games that you play to see differences, but it is a start.

#3 CraneArmy

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 95 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

I know this is not at all what you are looking for, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that does this but it serves to accomplish some of the same prupose.

from very early on probably as far back as my first 350 or 400 damage game a week or two into the game. I started putting my top damage game in my mech's nickname field in the format of "(damage)-(kills) (variant designation)" or "(damage)-(kills most damage) (variant designation)" depending on which was better.

It doesnt give me a whole lot of information, but it means that EVERY time I go into a QP, I have my goal in front of me, and every time I change a build to test something I have the benchmark to test the build against.

Its not perfect, and there are some other imperfect ways you can more granular information if you want to do more work, but this is what I do.

#4 ShaneoftheDead

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

You can do it yourself in a spreadsheet.
Go to your Stats in your Profile, then copy all of it and paste it into a spreadsheet
Then do it again a week/month later.
Then on a 3rd sheet, set the formulas to subtract the same value on the 1st sheet from the 2nd sheet to show your performances for that week/month. I use formulas that look like this:

=VLOOKUP($B3,Sheet2!$B$3:$L$189,3,FALSE)-VLOOKUP($B3,Sheet1!$B$3:$L$188,3,FALSE)

As an added bonus, you can perform your own graphing and calculate new stats, like Average Damage Per Drop, and so on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users