#1 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

Hi,

I've been playing MWO for a couple months now, and I'd really like to join a unit so I don't have to play solo queue all the time. Clan Ghost Bear has been my favorite Clan since waaaay back, so I'd like to find a reasonably active unit that plays it. A unit that uses Discord for VOIP would be best, but I can make due.

I live on the east coast of the US, and generally am available after 6PM EST, except on Thursdays when I work late. I don't have terribly many mechs, but most of what I own are Clan mechs (I bought the Ultimate Mad Cat MkII pack and three Huntsmen, as well as a handful of other mechs).

Thanks for reading.

#2 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

CBK is looking, we have quite a few N/A players even though we're Oceanic based.

#3 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:25 PM

About how many NA players? I have an Australian friend and we almost can never play games together due to the time zone difference. If there aren't enough players to reliably run group drops, then it kind of defeats the point of joining a unit.

#4 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 556 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:32 AM

A number of us are including my guys (12th Bear Guards) are on the Clan TS server. Come by and try dropping with some of us there. There are several units from all of the Clans there on the server as well.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

#5 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:46 PM

CGBI is also recruiting players of all skill levels. You can find us at www.ghost-bear-command, or join us on our TS at cgbi.mainvoice.info:8501 (No password needed) We have nearly 3 Trinaries of NA players

#6 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:49 AM

We also have a dedicated Oceanic Trinary we are building

#7 Lims Cragma

• Pip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

Arctotherium Winter Brigade 7th [ARC7] unit is open to new members. We are a NA based clan and drop EST/CST times. It's a unit that is easy to fit in and enjoy across a wide spectrum of skills and competitiveness.

Check our website at
http://arctotheriumw...clanwebsite.com or contact Sable42 or BaronDeath in game.

#8 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 15 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

Hmm...Appears we are ALL recruiting...
ALL good units, by the way. My advise is to drop with then in TS fist (to establish what mode they are in) then follow your gut;. We all get along (as well as 'opposing' units can, but we all want to see CGB succeed. Hard part is picking the unit that fits you best.
Good luck, and good hunting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users