Clan Iic Heroes Reward Event On Now!

36 replies to this topic

#21 Kaprylo

Rookie

• The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:41 AM

Is it possible you could extend this event 1-2 Days. Doing this with all the other two events is kinda hard to complet for a casual player. I want to buy all these 4 mechs and complet them.

#22 Archenemy69

Rookie

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:09 AM

For the events page I am getting no active events, nothing is showing up. I don't know if others are having the same problem but PGI can you please look in to it thanks.

#23 Iron Lemur

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 07:21 AM

Not that this is a big deal, but given some of the other criteria registration issues... I don't own any of the Clan IIC Heroes. I randomly opened up the event, and I have a credit for 1 KMDD in the Fury. Lol wut?!?!?

#24 Xylog

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

Love the event. a little skewed for Jenner with MG's and 2 laser... And i have to stripp items to increase potential..

5000 damage is much easier on the bigger mechs. I can get the kills, the damage... on other hand is much harder on this variant... and Jenner, in general, have inherent flaw/ issues.
I can try to change the loadout, but all events should be based on stock loadout capabilities and matchmaking IMHO.

Edited by Xylog, 24 September 2017 - 03:04 PM.

#25 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:15 AM

Shouldnt it read "get 1 solo kill" then?

#26 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

Well, that was the most painful experience I've had in a long time 5000 damage in a Fury when MatchMaker keeps putting low tiers against high tiers (working as intended) is about as fun as getting a root canal! Maybe, just maybe it is time for PGI to admit their basing "person skill" primarily on "win rate" (ie a 100 damage win=PSR goes up but a 700 damage loss=PSR doesnt change even if that was top damage and most kills of all 24 players) isn't a good way to measure a pilots individual performance. If there aren't enough players of "equal skill" to build a match why do all the "best" players have to be on one team, why can't some good players be placed on both teams to you know actually balance both sides, its not that hard really many other games programmers have figured out how to code this quite well, why can't PGI? Does it take too much time away from deciding what next months mechpack will be????

#27 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:39 AM

He is not counting up the KMDDs for my Fury.

#28 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:15 PM

Another event finished for me. Thx PGI, I really like free stuff, but I hope the coming weekend will be event-free. I got zero time there.

#29 ZortPointNarf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts
  • LocationIsle of Man

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:24 PM

I found getting kills in the keeper an absolute nightmare, if you poke out with that lumbering beast, you get CT'd in one volley. I personally feel it needs armour quirk like the Annihilator. Pretty mech, absolute b to pilot.

#30 Gasoline

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 338 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:48 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 22 September 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

Yes, unfortunately, KMDD is bugged but it does register when you get your Solo Kill.

Hey Matt,

regrettably not. I had a match in my Deathwish with 2 Kills, 2 KMDD, 1 Solo Kill and it didn't count. It might have something to do with tactical strikes. I killed a Marauder with an artillery strike and that might have been the Solo Kill.

The match after that was 4 Kills, 3 KMDD and 2 Solo Kill and those counted. I didn't use a single strike in that match.

#31 M E X

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 381 posts
  • Locationg-town, Vienna, Austria, EU.

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

View PostXylog, on 23 September 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

Love the event. a little skewed for Jenner with MG's and 2 laser... And i have to stripp items to increase potential..

5000 damage is much easier on the bigger mechs. I can get the kills, the damage... on other hand is much harder on this variant... and Jenner, in general, have inherent flaw/ issues.
I can try to change the loadout, but all events should be based on stock loadout capabilities and matchmaking IMHO.
Actually getting a huge amonth of DAMAGE is easiest with the Jenner with 6 HMG !
Just look at my signature AND this screenshot :
Posted Image

#32 B0ll0

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

View PostIron Lemur, on 23 September 2017 - 07:21 AM, said:

Not that this is a big deal, but given some of the other criteria registration issues... I don't own any of the Clan IIC Heroes. I randomly opened up the event, and I have a credit for 1 KMDD in the Fury. Lol wut?!?!?

same here. 1 KMDD in the orion, but don't own it.

#33 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:59 AM

that's nothing.. if you hit the CLAIM bar at the bottom, not the small one inside the respective section... every other claim you get more cbills than the 500k and some GXP also.

#34 WiNNiep00h

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:50 PM

5000 damage with fury is really hard. in my best round i had 4 kills but just 400 damage. in most rounds i have less than 100 damage :/ somehow i'm really bad with this mech

#35 Boogaloo Shrimp

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

@Matt

Solo kills didn't count towards my KMDDs. Sent screenshots to general support email.

Event system is awesome, by the way. Best of luck ironing out the weird little bugs. :)

#36 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:55 PM

Just looked at my stats for this event again...I have a kmdd in a Deathwish but I don't own that mech?!?!?

#37 BEARDOOM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:13 PM

JENNER IIC FURY is glass - cristal mech!
Do something, it is brawler, big for 35T, all in CT. Exept 2 ERLL, or 1LBX20 + 2 ERSL, it is usless.
Go quirk them, exept missile boat. He do the job, but Fury is most vaisted money from me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users