No replies to this topic

#1 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,076 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:49 PM

While I used a shadow hawk bal mixed with lrm 5s for the event I've been having fun with stealth on the 3l. I'm not doing very high damage since I'm not really good at the sniper play style. I've been spotting,tag,and narc-ing at random. I've also ran a lrm 15 with tag only build. it's been fun seeing how mechs react to lrms when they can't find the source or track the lrm arc back to where I was.

Other lights I try and avoid. The mg mini boats I kite back to the team for them to kill. I'm hoping an event like this happens with lrms-atms. It'll make the narc nodes worth it. Fun est match i've had was river city where I got 15m behind the enemy for about 15-30 seconds before hitting a stalker. Tried timing my shots to when others fired at him to hide my damage on him. His buddy noticed me though. The match was a loss but still fun.

Still wish the stealth worked more like mgs stealth/octo camo or the predator stealth where you'd have to use heat vision,night vision, or seismic sensor to find the stealth-ed mech.

So close:
Posted Image

and yet it isn't like this although tag and lppc or one hppc comes close:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users