Additional Prizes For Tourney Backers In The Last Event.

Achievements

7 replies to this topic

#1 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:42 PM

I received 800 MC on top of 1 of each cockpit items from the event. That's 5 mechbays during a sale. Very nice.

Posted Image

Edited by El Bandito, 05 October 2017 - 05:34 PM.

#2 Bombast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

Posted Image

Cool. So whens that thing run out, after the Tournament is over?

#3 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

• A 10% boost to all of your C-Bill and XP earnings. Duration over which the Boost is active is defined as starting from the time of your Tournament Supporter Pack purchase until December 31st at 11:59:59 PM PDT / January 1st at 7:55 AM UTC.
[color=#EEEEEE]Each Event run between the launch of the Tournament Supporter Pack and The MWO WC 2017 Finals will also contain Additional Rewards for players who own (or are gifted) the MechWarrior Online World Championship Tournament Supporter Pack 2017.[/color]

Edited by Cloves, 05 October 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#4 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

I like the Frustration Rewards.

#5 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

View PostRampage, on 05 October 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

I like the Frustration Rewards.

1 hour left on the clock, having been awake for about 36 hours, with maybe 30-40 hours of event time (half spent waiting) over the last four days, finally got conquest and won on first (and due to event ending, only possible) attempt. They have changed very frustrating goals (kill battery carrier anyone?) before, I am very disappointed they did not address community concerns this time. The effort was herculean, and only possible because I was dropping clan. My heart goes out to those that where forced to drop IS as puggles...

#6 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

View PostCloves, on 05 October 2017 - 05:05 PM, said:

1 hour left on the clock, having been awake for about 36 hours, with maybe 30-40 hours of event time (half spent waiting) over the last four days, finally got conquest and won on first (and due to event ending, only possible) attempt. They have changed very frustrating goals (kill battery carrier anyone?) before, I am very disappointed they did not address community concerns this time. The effort was herculean, and only possible because I was dropping clan. My heart goes out to those that where forced to drop IS as puggles...

Oh yeah. The last part had pugs hating FP.

#7 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:37 PM

View PostCloves, on 05 October 2017 - 05:05 PM, said:

I dropped as IS pug the entire challenge. Not sure whether to cry or cheer but I got everything except assault done, and did it in fewer games than I thought I would have needed. I got lucky with the single Incursion win which was a close match else I probably wouldn't have made it in time.

#8 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:52 PM

As an Inner Sphere Faction player who works on weekends, even when the challenges first appeared I knew I wasn't going to bother with the heavy and assault goals or the main FP goal. I ended up just doing the medium goal in scouting (debated about doing the light goal with my Javelins because it's a pretty capable IS light scouting mech, but didn't really care about the prize) and had quite a bit of fun without any real stress.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users