4 replies to this topic

#1 Bolo Atari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 259 posts
  • LocationGlengarry

Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:14 AM

If I buy a bundle that offers House colors and scheme ( for example, the Resistance bundle and Davion stuff), then are those colors and camo designs unlocked for only the Mechs in the bundle, or for all Mechs I own?

Likewise, if I spend the MC for a House patch, then is it unlocked for all or only the one Mech I used it on?

#2 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 17 March 2019 - 06:24 AM

View PostBolo Atari, on 17 March 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

If I buy a bundle that offers House colors and scheme ( for example, the Resistance bundle and Davion stuff), then are those colors and camo designs unlocked for only the Mechs in the bundle, or for all Mechs I own?

Likewise, if I spend the MC for a House patch, then is it unlocked for all or only the one Mech I used it on?

Camos are only for the Mech CHASSI in that pac, but you can equip it on other mehs of same chassi.
. As example you buyed resistance pack including the Zeus and later you buy another Zeus chassi from the ingame store for Cbills then you can equip the Camo also for that zeus,The colours are for all mechs you own, only the Camo is chassi linked oh, and Decals are for all mechs once unlocked.Same thing when you buy ingame unlock camos, these are for all mechs from same chassi you own, it stays also in your inventory when you buy another camo you can the unlock then re ewuip and you dont need to pay again for it.hopefully my english is good enough that you can understand what i mean.
hope it helps, greets

Edited by Mighty Spike, 17 March 2019 - 06:34 AM.

#3 Acersecomic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 647 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:31 AM

Colors are universal and unlimited.
Decals are universal and unlimited.
Camos are chassis specific.
Expensive camos are tied to the chassis you bought it on and can be reapplied if removed (as far as I remember/know)
One-shot camos are only for the variant you paint it with and will be removed if you buy another one.

#4 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:49 AM

1. Colors are a permanent global unlock.
2. Decals are a permanent global unlock.
3. One-shot camos are purchased for the specific mech. If you replace them with something else, they're gone. You can change the colors at will, however.
4. Unlock camos are puchased for a chassis and are permanent. The camo is then available at no charge for any mech of the matching chassis - eg an unlock of Sherman pattern for the Warhammer will make that pattern available for any Warhammer you own now as well as any you will own in the future.
5. Camos from mech packs are permanent unlock. In case of Resistance, selecting a camo from the faction options will unlock the camo for all chassis you own from the given pack.

#5 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 19 March 2019 - 01:54 PM

In the Resistance pack, the (L) mech you get is like a Hero and has an exclusive camo only that mech can select. You can change it to any other camo and revert it back to the exclusive camo and colors for free though. You can use the default colors within that exclusive camo for other camos, but since it's not in the color choices, you're stuck to using it within whichever of the 3 color channels it is in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users