- - - - -

I Need Some Help Deciding What To Buy For A Alt Account.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:05 AM

Anyway, I'm looking into expanding this account. Not to mention the Annual Reward Eligibility always sucks me in.

OK, I have 3 Locusts, 1 Raven, 3 ShadowCats, 3 Roughnecks, 1 Linebacker, 6 Hellbringers and the one Battlemaster

So for Inter Spere, I have the Roughneck package. And I'm only looking to buy the basic package of 3 mechs which will also give me 30 days of PT.

* Eligible combinations: At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following: UrbanMech; Marauder; Warhammer; Rifleman; Archer; Phoenix Hawk; Cyclops; Bushwacker; Assassin; Roughneck; Javelin; Hellspawn; Thanatos; Civil War-Uziel; Civil War-Annihilator; Civil War: Escalation - Osiris; Civil War: Escalation - Nightstar

I like the Archer, I call the ARC-5W the "Home Wrecker" and I have it loaded with SRMs.

I hate the Phoenix Hawk and Warhammer and I'm not thrilled with the Rifleman. So I'm thinking Assassin, the Javelin or Bushwacker and then the Cyclops even adding the CP-S 'SLEIPNIR' since you guys have been talking it up.

The Clan choices "seem simple"

** Eligible combinations: At least two Collector Packs from any combination of the following Packs: Kodiak; Viper; Night Gyr; Huntsman; Linebacker; Marauder IIC; Supernova; Civil War-Cougar; Civil War-Mad Cat MKII; Civil War: Escalation - Arctic Wolf; Civil War: Escalation - Nova Cat; Now Including (Collector Pack) - Piranha

I'd say Piranha, Huntsman and the Supernova (which seems to be meta now) or the MadCat II.

Again, I have 3 Locusts, 1 Raven, 3 ShadowCats, 3 Roughnecks, 1 Linebacker, 6 Hellbringers and the one Battlemaster.

I know I'm not a good player and chances are, Tier 3 is my limit. I just can't afford to start spending money on my "free Clan account" unless they are great choices because otherwise, I'm fine with my 2 drop decks of 3 Hellbringers and a Shadowcat.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

What this ultimately reminds me of... is how it sucks to have alts 'cause of having to buy things you already bought. Wish I could be more helpful.

#3 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:56 AM

<script></script> What is this?

Yea, well I did it because I hate when my Unit has a Inner Sphere contract and I wanted to connect with all my Clan friends.

I really wish they made it possible to only LFG with friends and to have a chat only for friends. Otherwise, making friends her is simply pissing in the wind. 95% of them asked me to be a friend and I have no idea why, lol.

What has semi changed is that I'm training with some great people and a great Unit and there is a 3% chance they might ask me to join.

I guess I need to do the simple math here. I will never be a member of that unit, they are too good. I should just keep it simple. Maybe I'd add a Clan light and a Clan assault and stay WOLF CLAN.

Thanks my friend.

This **** is driving me crazier.....

An error occurred
[color=#EEEEEE]

post_too_short

[/color][/center]

#4 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:48 AM

get a med or light and scout the event for mc+cbills+ mech and mechbay, i think you have till nov 14th to worry about the mechpack rewards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users