Medium Lasers Are Too Strong!

5 replies to this topic

#1 ColonelMetus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 430 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:16 AM

for the same tonnage as a light gauss rifle, with no ammo you can get 12 medium lasers! thats insane!!21 at sign.

my idea is to make it so you can only fire medium lasers every 5 seconds. or make lasers work like dragon ball Z where if 2 people fire lasers at each other they meat (LOL! meat) in the middle and the beams clash and it begins a mini game where who ever can mash X the fastest/hardest over powers the other persons lasers and then take five damage

#2 Hit the Deck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:33 AM

That large (pulse) laser are going to cycle faster than meds on Tuesday is a bit disturbing.

#3 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 639 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:43 AM

Thanks PGi, your totally clueless "balance" changes just saved me $130....GG!!!!!!!

#4 Shifty McSwift

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:20 AM

View PostPapaspud, on 14 October 2017 - 02:43 AM, said:

Thanks PGi, your totally clueless "balance" changes just saved me $130....GG!!!!!!!

So basically if PGI slightly upped the arm position of your beloved mech, you would be 100% happy and not spamming rage hate on every second unrelated post. Cool, you are a cool guy to threaten folks like that.

#5 Trissila

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

View PostHit the Deck, on 14 October 2017 - 02:33 AM, said:

That large (pulse) laser are going to cycle faster than meds on Tuesday is a bit disturbing.

For whatever reason, they are totally unwilling to part with the damage/heat values on lasers, resulting in completely insane 'balancing' situations like that.

I'm still racking my brain trying to come up with a build, other than something like a Locust that doesn't have any other choice, that actually wanted to spam medium lasers on cooldown, every single cycle with no heat problems.

#6 The Mysterious Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 381 posts
  • LocationUsing your bathroom

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:32 AM

View PostTrissila, on 14 October 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

For whatever reason, they are totally unwilling to part with the damage/heat values on lasers, resulting in completely insane 'balancing' situations like that.

I'm still racking my brain trying to come up with a build, other than something like a Locust that doesn't have any other choice, that actually wanted to spam medium lasers on cooldown, every single cycle with no heat problems.

grab an pair of ERLL and peek from 1000m. that seems to be the way to go now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users