7 replies to this topic

#1 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:02 AM

Ok first let me say, no not a new 3pv for QP ect. Only for testing/training grounds & as a spectator in private lobby.

With that off the plate, what I mean is can we for starters get the free look camera that they use to show off the Mechs ect with in an internal build before mech releases ect....but

Also to have a better set 3pv camera option simular to how they worked in oh let's say MW4, the camera could be set to look over either shoulder or right from the back (although at a better angle then the current 3pv). I am sure the coding could be set for something like this to be added for only the mentioned lobby types.

Why? Well nothing really game play wise would be added her sure. But the production quality of videos and streams, also would allow use to take our own nice screen shots to post wherever we would want.

Please PGI please?

#2 Bombast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

And match saving, like World of Tanks!

#3 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:07 AM

Always thought a vanity 3pv cam would be great. Was never for being able to pilot with the drone.

#4 Thorn Hallis

• 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:24 AM

Solaris will need a apectator mode with free camera angles.

#5 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

View PostThorn Hallis, on 13 October 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

Solaris will need a apectator mode with free camera angles.

Would also be cool to have fixed cameras in Solaris that follow the action. Switching from camera to camera and get the view from the ranks, or from where Duncan Fisher should be sitting, or some cameras from within the arena.

#6 Brain Cancer

• The 1 Percent
  • 3,851 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:22 AM

And match saving, like World of Tanks!

I'm looking forward to that, just to be able to rewind horrible matches and use them as examples of How Not To Play.

#7 Vancer2

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

Getting PGI to do something is like asking a teenager to take out the garbage. But the kid wont do it anyway cus he wont get punished and he gets paid anyways. I dont want to! DO I HAVE TO!?

#8 Cy Mitchell

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:26 AM

View PostVancer2, on 14 October 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

Getting PGI to do something is like asking a teenager to take out the garbage. But the kid wont do it anyway cus he wont get punished and he gets paid anyways. I dont want to! DO I HAVE TO!?

Ummm, they did provide a freed up 3PV camera for testing grounds in the patch coming Tuesday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users