4 replies to this topic

#1 Press Play On Tape

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 35 posts
  • LocationGenova, Italy

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:53 AM

Sry, I have a question: to unlock Mist Lynx and Mechbay, have to wait the end of event?
Cos I have 12/12 but nothing happened, so I've thought I have to w8 event's end and if Clan wins I'll get Mist and Mechbay, otherwise I'll get 4kkk c-bills.
am I right?

THX ALL

#2 The Mysterious Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 381 posts
  • LocationUsing your bathroom

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:55 AM

yeah the last reward will be at the end

#3 Stf Sgt Marblez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 380 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the battlefield, trying to make a difference.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:04 AM

Have they fixed the matches not counting bc random planet drops? Or do we still have to cross our fingers and hope RNGezuss takes the wheel and slaps us on the actual conflict planets?

#4 The Mysterious Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 381 posts
  • LocationUsing your bathroom

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:08 AM

View PostStf Sgt Marblez, on 14 October 2017 - 10:04 AM, said:

Have they fixed the matches not counting bc random planet drops? Or do we still have to cross our fingers and hope RNGezuss takes the wheel and slaps us on the actual conflict planets?

its been fixed since the morning for me. heres a tip to get the event, ignore the objective and just fight. A good brawl can easily net you 300-500 match score even if you lose the game. Ive had players gather intelligence and win net a sub 100 match score.

#5 Stf Sgt Marblez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 380 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the battlefield, trying to make a difference.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:26 AM

View PostThe Mysterious Fox, on 14 October 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

its been fixed since the morning for me. heres a tip to get the event, ignore the objective and just fight. A good brawl can easily net you 300-500 match score even if you lose the game. Ive had players gather intelligence and win net a sub 100 match score.

Word, and yeah thats what I normally do. Play to play and see what happens, Free stuff? Sweet. No free stuff? Thats fine, c-bills work.

:) o7

Edit: Still doesn't reflect the one game I know was above 200 MS, drat foiled again..

Have to be a loyalist of some sort? Ive seen a post about this event that pretty much says I wont get the 'fancy stuff' bc I'm a merc (not upset about that at all tbh) but the c-bills are up for grabs, but if the matches aren't registering then the c-bills are off the table? Idk, I dig the new event browser, and I'm super stoked that they put the events back on the website as well, but I'm still at a loss.

Maybe I'm just not as sharp as I thought I was. I prly need to lay off on the extracurricular activities for a while. :P

Edited by Stf Sgt Marblez, 14 October 2017 - 10:47 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users