Drop Deck, Luthien, Clan Mechs Disappeared

2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Swiderski

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:45 AM

Why can't I do the faction play:

I am in a unit with a contract with Clan Nova Cat.
When I go to faction play, if I click "Fight now" or "Scout now", it tells me "Drop deck isn't valid for your conflict".
If I try to edit my drop deck to have clan mechs: in the edit drop deck window, clan trial mechs and my clan mech do not appear.

I do not understand.

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

View PostMichael Swiderski, on 14 October 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

Why can't I do the faction play:

I am in a unit with a contract with Clan Nova Cat.
When I go to faction play, if I click "Fight now" or "Scout now", it tells me "Drop deck isn't valid for your conflict".
If I try to edit my drop deck to have clan mechs: in the edit drop deck window, clan trial mechs and my clan mech do not appear.

I do not understand.

In the drop deck manager, select the deck you wish to change. From there, you should be able to see a "clear" button. Click that. Then, your faction aligned mechs should appear as options to place into your deck. Then, when you are done and save, don't forget to select that deck as your primary deck to use.

If your deck has IS mechs (from when you probably were previously aligned with an IS faction), than it will not display Clan mechs, as the mechs can't mix. I personally like to have a deck for Clan and a deck for IS, so no matter which way my unit goes, I have a deck for it.

#3 Michael Swiderski

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:11 AM

thanks!
That did it, fo'sho.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users