Can We Hope For A Better Textures Résolution In Cockpit Interior For Nexts Battlmechs

No replies to this topic

#1 Jullian Starfingers

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:51 AM

Hello
All is in the title
First i have to Tanks PGI for a game like this one. I am a old Battletech entusiast and french (that is for explain The bad english you can read here) and i realy realy like the general design of the Mechs and their cockpits. The artists in PGI studio did a great job, but they seems to be working under pressure to respect The delivrery date (I know what is it , i am working as FX artist for cartoon industrie) in particular for the two previous civil war Mech packs (the Uziel have a sharpy hole in eachs sides of is cockpit in interior view and no is not the side widows ^^) and the IS Mechs cockpits have a realy low texture resolution, my vidéo setting are all in very high.
To me (and it's my opinion) the cockpit are realy important for immersion. The Mechwariors, we are, staying in that combat room all the battle long, so i hope to see some cockpits interior with the quality in terms of texture résolution as the firsts BattleMechs joining the game, so please PGI :)
I hope the others players will agree with me and we be listen.
Also next mech pack is a solo Mech so probably with a much more careful finition job in the cockpit :)
And keep the good work and a realy Big tank you for this great video game.

Jullian.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users