24 replies to this topic

#21 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:11 AM

I think I found your deaths Tiewolf, is this what you were referring to? I clipped this from a team member's stream November 8th, somewhat fits your description of getting killed in a Stormcrow from the front:

https://clips.twitch...sMosquitoFunRun

I don't see any issue there, he clearly shot multiple volleys of SRMs into you.

Maybe this one:
https://clips.twitch...yNiceOxPraiseIt

His Supernova has a 66 alpha, and it looks like you got headshot?

Edited by Vxheous, 10 November 2017 - 03:38 AM.

#22 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,477 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:35 AM

Your endscore screen shows your paperdoll and which component was cored out, so that would be the way to know if it was headshot or CT.

Ping or lag could also play into not visually seeing the shot that kills you, but as said before it's very hard to judge from just a description in text.

#23 Tiewolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 408 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:50 AM

View PostVxheous, on 10 November 2017 - 03:11 AM, said:

Is this what you were referring to? I clipped this from a team member's stream November 8th, somewhat fits your description of getting killed in a Stormcrow from the front:

https://clips.twitch...sMosquitoFunRun

I don't see any issue there, he clearly shot multiple volleys of SRMs into you.

No. Not at all. If you read any of my descriptions you would know that this game has nothing in commen with the strange incident i encountered. I am just an average player but I know the game well enough to distinguish the ordinary from the odd.

Given there is no new unknown ultra laser alpha i suspect that this incident was just a very rare bug or an error in the endscreen report.

Anyway i remember the game you posted. I nearly cored him cherry red from behind before and tried desperately to get one last graze to his back. But he was way too good for me to get him with long time burn lasers. It was clear that we lost anyway but i was swearing loudly when he finally got me Posted Image .

#24 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:55 AM

View PostTiewolf, on 10 November 2017 - 03:50 AM, said:

No. Not at all. If you read any of my descriptions you would know that this game has nothing in commen with the strange incident i encountered. I am just an average player but I know the game well enough to distinguish the ordinary from the odd.

Given there is no new unknown ultra laser alpha i suspect that this incident was just a very rare bug or an error in the endscreen report.

Anyway i remember the game you posted. I nearly cored him cherry red from behind before and tried desperately to get one last graze to his back. But he was way too good for me to get him with long time burn lasers. It was clear that we lost anyway but i was swearing loudly when he finally got me Posted Image .

Did you check the 2nd clip i linked?

#25 mogs01gt

• Shredder
  • 4,292 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:44 AM

Death recap will show if you were headshot or not. The only time I've ever been insta-gibbed was from dual Gauss to the cockpit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users