Hxp Removal

3 replies to this topic

#1 ParaOrdnance

• PipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:01 AM

So after the grab bag, kills for cbills event, and grinding a few 30% cbill bonus mechs for a while I have a bunch of spare cbills to put into mastering some of the mechs that I had mastered before the new skills system rolled out.

Problem is that when I go to some of my old chassis I find that instead of the ~9k hxp that I would need to unlock all nodes I have slightly less than that... like 50hxp, 23hxp, 8hxp, etc. Anyone else seeing most of your hxp disappear? Was the HXP a temporary thing and I just missed the memo? It would be a royal bummer to re-grind all of my old mechs. (took a few years to do it the first time)

EDIT: After poking around I think that it looks like my hxp has become the amount of xp that I had on the chassis after I mastered it before. Not completely sure that this is what is going on, but it sure looks that way. I've put in a help ticket, hopefully they will get back to me.

Edited by ParaOrdnance, 11 November 2017 - 10:15 AM.

#2 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:54 AM

i thought your mastered mechs should have skill points available but not yet assigned.

select a previously skilled mech click the add SP bar in upper right then see if you have historic skill points.Posted Image

Edited by Gorantir, 12 November 2017 - 08:01 AM.

#3 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:42 AM

View PostGorantir, on 12 November 2017 - 07:54 AM, said:

i thought your mastered mechs should have skill points available but not yet assigned
That is correct. The HSP can be used without paying the C-Bill cost, so they're worth more than a pure XP based refund would be.

#4 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

Allways use HSP first. If a sort refund for mech mastery prior to the skill tree.
No cost to use and can only be used on that particular chasis.
Use HSP first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users