1 reply to this topic

#1 Garran Tana

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 144 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:52 AM

I would love to see camo pattern slots assigned to a map (one per each map) that can be unlocked for any mech you own.
This could add immersion to the battles as we would see more mechs that look in place when in jungle / desert / snow etc. and it would not force anybody to any change if they not wish it. At the same time it would be something cool to spend MCs on.

Every mech should have the default camo as it is right now wth additional camo patterns that are assigned to a map and are used only when that mech is deployed on that map.
Each unlocked map assigned pattern should have normal colouring options that are not linked to the default pattern's colours.
One shot patterns should be bought for the specific unlocked slot and not interfere with any other one shot on that mech, be it default camo pattern or any map assigned camo patters.
Every unlocked map camo should have some kind of check mark if you would like to use general camo again.

As you still need to buy patters for map assigned camo slots, the slots themselves should be relatively cheap to unlock. For example 25 MC looks reasonable to me and I would buy a bit of those for some of my mechs for sure.

Edited by Garran Tana, 15 November 2017 - 02:36 AM.

#2 Nicodemus Rosse

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 60 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

Been wanting more or less this exact feature since I started playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users