1 reply to this topic

#1 Sir Iron Duke

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hello lads.
I´been here since the Closed Beta Days.
First) The game has evolved. And it´s amazing the amount of players and mechs that it has right now. Congrats
Second) The Clan mechs are awesome. (yes, pun fully intended)
THAT BEING SAID: Since like two or 3 days i´been playing and i have found the same issue (like in the closed beta days) with the Matchmaker: It´s DERP team versus the ACES team...and usually it´s the classic kick *** story.
So...when do you think of implementing a balanced matchmaker????.
It´s boring to play always in the derp team....

#2 Knumber Knine

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

I agree, and I would like to add the entire map and mode selection feels completely broken to me.
As soldiers we are suppose to follow our commanders orders. But what kind of Command send their troops into action unprepared. Picking your mech "BEFORE" you know where you are going to fight is Stupidity.
I'm not sure if others feel the same way. But it breaks the immersion effect for me. I build a cool mech, and i run Polar highlands 3 times in a row. I switch to a mech that runs a little hotter, bam Caustic Valley. Take a short range brawler. bam Polar Highlands Again. take an LRM boat. and Bam HPG manifold. The battles would be much more epic if you could fix this one thing. I love playing this game, yet every time i get stuck on a map i don't want to play or a mode i wouldn't normally play, i get annoyed, causing me to second guess my reasons for playing this game. So atm I am stuck playing the game the way YOU want me to play, instead of playing the game the way i would like to play. So for now i stick around, with hopes you will fix this. But as soon as the next thing comes along, I'll prolly go, as has so many others in the past for the same reason. Which makes me sad, cause you have an Awesome game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users