#1 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

Hi all,

I am currently on 9/15. And all of them are from Invasions. I don't have a Huntsman to farm in Scouting. Should I get a Huntsman to farm for the rest of it? Since I'm a new player C-Bills are quite valuable as well.

Is the Huntsman a good mech to get in general? And what build should I go for Match Score Farming?

Or should I just grind it out via Invasions? It's tough and but I'm so close... But if the Huntsman is not worth the fuss, then I'll just stick to gridnjng Invasions.

#2 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:28 PM

The Huntsman is popular in Scouting, so if you want to take part in Scouting it is a decent choice. However, it isn't cheap and as a new player if you do not intend to invest your time into Scouting, it may not be worth the C-Bill investment.

If you enjoy the game mode, then by all means go for it :)

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

Invasion pays more. Scouting is iffy and getting a 250 match score is hard even in a team with a good mech.

In Invasion if you stay with your team and just focus on shooting mechs you'll hit 250 pretty consistently - even with trial mechs. I know you said you have an HBR, what build do you have on it?

#4 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:09 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 25 November 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Invasion pays more. Scouting is iffy and getting a 250 match score is hard even in a team with a good mech.

In Invasion if you stay with your team and just focus on shooting mechs you'll hit 250 pretty consistently - even with trial mechs. I know you said you have an HBR, what build do you have on it?

Laser vomit build, 2x CERLL and 4x CERML. :)

Yup, thats what I am doing now. Currently on 12/15, just 3 more to go!

#5 Roughneck45

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

The Huntsman is a pretty fantastic mech anyway, so its not a bad purchase if you are considering it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users