Finally! An Exact 250 Match Score.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Xavori

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 792 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

I've been working at this the entire freakin' event. I've tried a multitude of builds. I even switched sides in the war (not really my choice...where my unit goes, I must follow).

And finally, I did it.

I want to thank my PUG teammates who through their, uh, total lack of coordination somehow still managed to do just enough damage, and get kills at just the right time, to help me achieve my 250 score. I'd like to thank my valiant opponents for being every bit as disorganized as we were, and for dying bravely in the lava of Terra Therma. I would also like to thank PGI for making this game. Somehow, even though at least once a day I think to myself, "There are better arena shooters," I'm still logging in day after day. I'd like to thank my parents, especially my mom up in heaven, for giving me so much over the years. I know you never had a basement that I could live in and be a proper gamer, but if you had, I know you'd have let me move into because of how much you loved me. I'd like to thank my unit mates who switched us to IS at just the right time to collect both free mechs, both of which I already own. I'd like to thank my cat, Squeak, who, and I'm absolutely not making this up, must have been an Urbie in a previous life given how much she loves to attack my legs when she ambushes me out of nowhere. Thanks to you, you little $%#$#!, I always have antibiotic ointment on hand, and have honed my now cat-like reflexes. And I'd like to thank all of you reading this. You love me! You really, really love me!

Now without further ado...perfection...

https://steamuserima...2B34B6835F64FB/

#2 Palocles

• PipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:58 AM

LoL

Congratulations, great speech.

#3 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:19 AM

Good Form Lad, Good Form ! I hope this was the last of 250's not the first..... It can be a long road but, it can be done....

#4 Xavori

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:48 AM

View PostAsym, on 26 November 2017 - 06:19 AM, said:

Good Form Lad, Good Form ! I hope this was the last of 250's not the first..... It can be a long road but, it can be done....

Nah. I actually did 30 of them because my unit was switching loyalty when the event was announced and we ended up with a day to get the IS done.

The lulziest part is that I already had both a Night Gyr Prime and an Atlas DC-D before the event ever started...

#5 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

I had the Night Gyr before the event as well.... Sold it and will buy something else in December. I do remember your name but I'm not sure what side your were on.......(getting old !)

#6 Xavori

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 792 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

Rofl. Another winner iz me!

And oddly enough, Terra Therma again...

https://steamuserima...263E18A8337560/

#7 A Headless Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry