Holiday Bonus

24 replies to this topic

#21 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:13 AM

I didn't get the 1250MC, 3m cbills and 3 days premium after redeeming from the website and logging on. As I also redeemed stocking stuffers I scrolled through the redemption popup box but I did not see any 1250MC, 3m cbills and 3 days premium listed as I scrolled thru.

In my website profile under Redeem and Credits, I don't see 3 days premium listed (the 7 days from xmas code is) or 1250MC listed (the various stocking stuffer MCs are).

Should I contact support or are these rewards coming only in March 2018? I was under the impression only the mechs come in March 2018 the other rewards are instant upon completing the event.

I do have the 25 stocking stuffers though.

EDIT: I goofed... I didn't realise it was 25 allotments of 50MC.

Edited by arcana75, 27 December 2017 - 12:55 AM.

#22 Apollo777

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 265 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:11 AM

Thank you PGI, awesome gift!!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#23 Lightfoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6,610 posts
  • LocationOlympus Mons

Posted 24 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

So... I got the match score of 50 and then some to qualify. I came to the Loot Bag Redeem page and redeemed my 25 Loot Bags. I was under the impression that this was all that was needed and it was confirmed by the 25 Loot Bags being made available. However, I was just in the Active Event tab in-game and it says I never 'Claimed' the Holiday Bonus. Never checked the box to say I wanted the bonuses. I didn't think that was necessary because the instructions were to just log-in and play a match on the 27th of December which I did. I still don't see where it says I had to claim anything, but I guess I get none of the items now?

#24 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:30 AM

You may try to hook up with the support team and see if they can help you.

#25 DarkFhoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Terror
  • The Terror
  • 401 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:26 AM

Oh i do so wish when they say " 2 hero mechs delivered in March " they actually mean 1st of March Posted Image

This waiting is pure torture .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users