New Maps

1 reply to this topic

#1 WM Doddster Vajda

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:46 AM

I would love to see a new, larger version of Canyon. Expand it and increase the elevations, making the canyons deeper; maybe with a large canyon/river running from one corner to the next.

Steiner arena is beautiful, but too small - make a larger version please!
Solaris VII map please!!!

How about a map with actual forests allowing people to hide inside, limiting LOS and providing some protection? Something like Polar highlands, lose the snow, add more green and stands of trees to cover mech movements, etc....

An underwater map!!! Where the atmosphere(water or other medium) has an effect on the projectiles, missiles, and light refraction of the lasers.

An underground or cavern map, limited head room - maybe inside an asteroid or mine!

Any other ideas?

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

I like your idea on Canyon. Yes, that would be nice.

I would like to see a cratered moon landscape. No buildings. A lunar plain with craters just deep enough to take cover in,

I would also like to see a cratered lunar mountains-landscape, with terrain rough enough with twists and turns along lunar roads that would actually challenge players in their ability to handle their Mechs even before they face the enemy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users