3 replies to this topic

#1 Black Fish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:19 AM

Hello everyone!
PGI has been generous enough to provide everyone who attended Mech_Con with a special camo pattern to almost all the 'Mechs in-game! They also gave a choice of 4 of these patterns tp everyone who purchased the Tournament Supported Pack! however it isnt possible to preview the camo on any 'Mech without unlocking it first Posted Image
So I figured if we can get people who attended Mech_Con to post screen shots of the mechs they own with the camo pattern they can help everyone else make a better choice!
So if you've redeemed your code or unlocked some of your TSP patterns, please post them here!!
I'll try to arrange it for ease of use:
  • Try to post 2 pictures of the 'Mech chassis, one from the default position and one from a side
  • I'll try to keep track and make it easier to find each chassis by relinking the screenshots to the op.
  • Try to keep it to the original color channels, you can add more screenshots with different colors as an extra
That's it I guess, Thank you PGI for giving away goodies on Mech_Con and thank you for the community for helping each other out! Posted Image

Edited by Black Fish, 14 December 2017 - 09:48 AM.

#2 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

All except 6 can be found here (although the Hellspawn doesn't come with the Mech Con code)

Some can be found in the official thread

There also this collection and this one

#3 Black Fish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:48 AM

View PostJay Leon Hart, on 14 December 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

All except 6 can be found here (although the Hellspawn doesn't come with the Mech Con code)

Some can be found in the official thread

There also this collection and this one

Ok cool, I figured someone must have thought of this before but couldn't find it..
Thanks m8!

#4 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

View PostBlack Fish, on 14 December 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Ok cool, I figured someone must have thought of this before but couldn't find it..
Thanks m8!

I'd collate them all, but I'm lazy Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users