3 replies to this topic

#1 TheMightySpin

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 75 posts
  • LocationYour moms house

Posted 17 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

So, nerfing all the Clan MG in the last patch wasn't enough? You feel that the Clan LMG, which has now been nerfed 3 times since its release, needs to be quietly nerfed again, snuck into that micro patch for the Hell Spawn? Really, does the Clan LMG really pose that much of a threat to the IS structure and Armor buffs? Scare those Atlas K with the -25% crit receiving bonus? When was the last patch you guys released that didn't include a nerf to Clan mechs? Why does nearly every patch include buffs to IS builds? Why does the IS skill tree provide better quirks than Clan? Even IS SRM-6 deal an extra 0.9 damage compared to the clan alternative (I refuse to even entertain the idea that so much as HALF of Clan Tech is "equivalent" given the overwhelming IS advantage in duration, cool-down, heat gen, dissipation, hard-points, ghost-heat, etc.)

Russ, I'm calling you out. You talk about trying to "balance" this game. Everything you do is about "balance." Yet the only way you seem to know how to balance things is to keep improving 1 side while chipping away at the other. When will you stop B.S.ing the community with your "balancing" act and admit that you have no intention of "balancing," only continued bias towards one group of players over another.

In real life this is discrimination. If you did to your employees what you do to your customers it would be grounds for a lawsuit (and maybe there still is). When someone purchases a pre-order from your company, you enter a binding legal contract to provide them with goods and/or services in return for their payment. When, after entering that said legal contract, you actively change aspects of those goods and/or services (or those goods and/or services that pertain to those purchased) that you know are going to be detrimental to the individual who purchased said goods and services there is a solid legal argument for breach of contract. The only reason that this game has remained afloat is because there are few real alternatives out there for those of us who you claim to represent: the old-school BattleTech community. Truth be told, I doubt you'd be in business a full six moths if another developer got franchise rights and released a competitor series to this game.

P.S.: I'm canceling my Piranha Pre-Order. After these repeated nerfs to their primary weapons, and undoubtably more to follow, this is no longer the Mech I had intended to purchases and I will be contacting billing in regards to my refund shortly. I will never spend another cent of my hard earned money on this, or any of your other games, again until you end your discriminatory and frankly insulting business practices.

Edited by TheMightySpin, 17 December 2017 - 10:31 AM.

#2 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:38 AM

You've been here at least a year and failed to heed every other time they did that to a weapon system before plunking down money on a pre-order ?

#3 A Fluffybunny with lasers

Rookie

• Civil Servant
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

The MGs have been nerfed a few times over the years which is no surprise as it seems that is all PGI knows how to do is nerf the clan mechs over all. We had some thing that could have dealt with the ANH but PGI had to nerf the KDK3 and auto cannons. Every thing the clans have PGI has nerfed it so it runs hotter then it is suppose to be. This is the only mechwarrior game out of all of them that you sneeze in a clan mech and it over heats. Hell have over heated in a clan mech with MGs where the only thing being fired. Then it seems they can only build hhot maps for the most part but then again PGI cant get the heat right to start with. If the IS says the clans are OP then its **** the clan time and if the clan says any thing it "lets nerf them more time". I play both sides and see how tanky the IS is and the fact they can fire more then the clan with out over heating. Not to mention that you have to hit an IS mech multiple times to do damage where the paper armor of the clans is a joke. PGI insist that the cost of clans mechs is higher because they are suppose to be better, normally they would be if not turned out by PGI. If PGI wants to balance the game then the prices of mechs should be about the same across the board in both c bills and MC. The clan mechs are no longer what they should be so need to nerf the prices of c bills as well as MC on clan mechs

#4 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:53 AM

Calling for what? These so many f*ck ups pgi useless noobs made? It will be Bullock's weak small fat heart death. He cant be stressed. Overweight is following whole MWO. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users