Looking For Na Unit

2 replies to this topic

#1 Uhtred the Pagan

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:02 PM

Over 5000 hours in the cockpit.
I dont dig faction games due to siege being really boring. Tactics are really low with one team simply being kamikaze running straight to gens while defending team shoots them like bunnies, and all this in a straight line battlefield, what a joke. I like scouting though.

I'm more of a quickplay player on NA server. 99.99% of my games were on solo queue, hence my average Win/Defeat ratio. Looking for a unit made-up of experienced pilots and that doesn't recruit n00bs or stupid pilots.

I have excellent field-reading skill, excellent awareness, excellent tactical skills and excellent teamwork, but I dont have the crazyass aim of some pilots like Proton.
I can be really nice, but I don't have much tolerance for stupid players in my team.

I have alot of experience with assaults(got Big Daddy title a long time ago), and almost as much now with heavies and mediums. I have all the mechs that interest me, heros included. Around 170. Well, only the Mad Cat left now, waiting for it to go on cbills. Got 700 million cbills, you get the picture. I play too much.

Edited by Uhtred the Pagan, 03 January 2018 - 08:57 PM.

#2 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

hey uhtred I have tried to message you a couple times

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users