G-Nx Is Recruiting!

18 replies to this topic

#1 Pand0rah

Rookie

• The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

Hello, Welcome to the Ghosts of Nox Recruitment Thread!

We are a Faction Warfare centric unit. That means that we strive to be the best unit in FW. To do that we operate under a somewhat relaxed militaristic command structure with 3 ranks: G-NX Shadow (recruit level), G-NX Phantasm (full member) and G-NX Wraiths (unit command). A working headset is required for joining the unit as you need to be able to give and acknowledge info and orders immediately; and a microphone is integral to that.

If you would like to join us, your first place will be G-NX Shadow. As a Shadow, you will be expected to work on your personal playstyle and skills. As you strive to improve yourself as a pilot, you will be dropping alongside some longtime FW veterans - don’t be afraid to ask them for help getting up to speed. Faction Warfare can be a brutal mistress and we’re here to help you overcome obstacles as they arise in your personal development as a FW pilot. Once you have proven yourself then you will go through our sponsorship program. While you are being sponsored, you will be taken under the wing of 1 pilot who will be responsible for ensuring your skills are brought up to our standards. Sponsors are responsible for 1 on 1 trainings. When they feel you are ready they will submit your name to the Command Staff and other full G-NX members (Phantasms and above) for consideration for promotion to full member status. They are then responsible for informing you if you passed your promotion vote or if the unit thinks you need to spend more time training. New members in a recruit status are also expected to keep up with drop decks which will be issued to new members from unit command. As a recruit you are expected to run said decks in drops.

Upon being elevated to full member status you will be granted the rank of Phantasm. More trust will be given to you and will unlock more access within our discord and the unit’s website. You will also now be eligible to become a sponsor and training new members. We recommend that new Phantasms do not take on a sponsee until they have spent some time as a full member and are comfortable in this new role (recommended wait time is about a month of getting used to being a full member before considering taking on a sponsee).

For those who excel in the full member role, unit command makes decisions on promotion to unit officer status. This is entirely at the discretion of unit command, and only is offered to individuals who show the skill, temperament and ability to put in large amounts of time for the good of the unit.

If any of this sounds like something you’d like to be in, then you can find us on the Comstar TS in channels labeled “[G-NX] Ghosts of Nox.” Look for Naterist, Coyote, Pand0rah, or Puggshunter for admission. Be sure to download Discord (we recommend the phone app for ease of access reasons), as we use that for communications outside of games. Also, be sure to check out our unit website at https://gnx.enjin.com. Discord invites will be given out in person. If you cannot locate any of the unit commanders listed above, create an enjin account and submit an application on our website under the “Recruitment” tab.

#2 soaq

• PipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:02 PM

My name is soaq / g n i k and I approve this message.

If you're looking for some fun times and organized FW play come join us.If you do not join us in our efforts to defend the InnerSphere, millions of children will suffer.

Love,

soaq

Edited by soaq, 11 January 2018 - 12:05 PM.

#3 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:26 AM

We now have a badge system, and nonobligatory unit trainings (well, they stop being obligatory after you pass them, and their somewhat few and far between, but their there!). So come by, drop some drops, show us what you got, and earn a spot in the ghosts of nox. We dont care how good you are when you arrive, prove your willing to get better and play in a team environment and youll be a perfect fit.

Bonus points if you can impress our masters of meme warfare and add to the secret arsenal gallery.

Must be willing to use teamspeak and discord to apply

#4 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:49 PM

hey everyone, check it, we got in one of them kanajashi videos :)

still recruiting. come to the comstar ts, g-nx channels and ask to drop if your interested in checking us out.

#5 DivineTomatoes

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:22 PM

Edited by Reaver2145, 03 September 2018 - 04:19 PM.

#6 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:53 PM

View PostReaver2145, on 13 April 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

Dropped with you guys a bit last Friday. It was fun, at least for me.

As your discord is quite atm, do you have space for someone that's generally on a 5 on 4 off (if I'm lucky) roster. I have no ambition to climb ranks, or do any of that stuff. Work is already a responsibility and a half, that's enough for me. I just want some cool cats to play with while I'm off work and quiet drunk.

So do you guys have room for a brit that's normally drunk with a morbid and dark sense of humour that is fine with being at the bottom of the barrel permanently? Also I will attempt to drop with you guys this weekend, Sat and Sunday I intend to be hammered.

ya we got room. and we dont mind you being drunk, as long as you dont mind us being drunk or stoned, even the dropcallers will dc while ****** up. it leads to a wonderful conglomeration of brilliant tactical maneuvers, and occasionally really obvious blunders, its great.

swing by tonight to drop bro.

#7 Tempest029

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNot Quite Canada Mr. Bush

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

View PostReaver2145, on 13 April 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

Dropped with you guys a bit last Friday. It was fun, at least for me.

As your discord is quite atm, do you have space for someone that's generally on a 5 on 4 off (if I'm lucky) roster. I have no ambition to climb ranks, or do any of that stuff. Work is already a responsibility and a half, that's enough for me. I just want some cool cats to play with while I'm off work and quiet drunk.

So do you guys have room for a brit that's normally drunk with a morbid and dark sense of humour that is fine with being at the bottom of the barrel permanently? Also I will attempt to drop with you guys this weekend, Sat and Sunday I intend to be hammered.mor?

Is there really any other kind of british humor?
I ran with Mountain Wolf Renegades before they tore themselves apart. Looking to drop in just about anything. Someone to talk to and communicate with. I play all roles, but have the most fun in lights.

#8 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

If naterist comes back I might consider...

*EDIT* but he must be better than CHEEKIES

Edited by Lovas, 05 July 2018 - 05:01 PM.

#9 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:38 PM

hey ghost of nox...hows our brother unit from another mother doing? any luck with recruiting thru the forums? iv given it a go but didnt have much luck...takes constant engagement and re-posting to keep it relevant as new post come in. figured i would help keep you guys at the top of the list.:)

#10 Lovas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 07 July 2018 - 03:53 PM.
insult

#11 whiphand

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:46 PM

I am interested in joining your unit. Can you give me the Comstar TeamSpeak address so that I can talk with someone?

#12 whiphand

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 02:07 PM

Never mind I found the address

#13 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:00 PM

You guys should create a banner/emblem you could add to this post to draw attention and interest. Tenno put together something like that for us" and it was quite good" https://mwomercs.com...ruiting/...dont know how to put links in the picture to a units page... like ive seen other units do, but im sure you guys know how.

#14 creativeabyss

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:44 PM

we are still actively recruiting, check out our website for more details.

teamspeak3 is required and discord is recommended for unit members.

#15 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

did you guys ever update your team-speak info for the general populous?

#16 creativeabyss

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

View Postdante245, on 11 August 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

did you guys ever update your team-speak info for the general populous?

our teamspeak is private as of right now. only people we know and people in the recruitment process receive it as of now.

#17 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:42 PM

ok....could always just make restrictions on people so they cant see people or cant move around like mercstar or steinerhub? just saying kinda makes fighting as a community that much harder. ive been to your guys TS several times to find it quite empty.:(

#18 Invictus51

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNC , USA

Posted 19 August 2018 - 06:59 AM

I am interested in joining your unit. My times are a bit odd as I work early and often.

Been playing on and off since beta but mainly lone wolf. I did a stint with the Grey Hounds and a couple other units years ago.

Time Zone: Eastern (GMT +5)
Language: English
Mechs: Mediums and Heavy are favorites, Lights meh and suck at Assault
Active Times: @ late afternoon weekdays a lot on weekends
Hobbies Drinking, and did I mention Drinking. But I am a happy drinker

Tried getting on TS was just getting error @ 1pm

Edited by Invictus51, 19 August 2018 - 09:00 AM.

#19 Darkknightdje

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 03:56 PM

I am a casual player but I usually run a dire wolf or a mad dog.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users