Graphic Bug Scorch

3 replies to this topic

#1 Abisha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:36 PM

Graphic bug exist when using 3e person view and twist the legs to left or right their is a moment the graphics just skip.

it's a serious bug it's really annoying and makes it really hard to play with the SCORCH.

#2 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

I have lots of questions, but let's start with the simplest one: Why on earth would you be playing in third person when the MAD-IIC has one of the best cockpits in the game?

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:31 PM

View PostAbisha, on 15 January 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

Graphic bug exist when using 3e person view and twist the legs to left or right their is a moment the graphics just skip.

it's a serious bug it's really annoying and makes it really hard to play with the SCORCH.

MAD-IIC has the biggest graphical bugs when viewed from the outside. Often the cockpit glass seems missing.

#4 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:37 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 15 January 2018 - 06:31 PM, said:

MAD-IIC has the biggest graphical bugs when viewed from the outside. Often the cockpit glass seems missing.

When I see the mech's shadow from inside, it does look like the glass is missing a lot of the time. And when I hopped into my MAD-IIC-A and went third person, I can verify that the OP's complaint is a legit thing. So he's not wrong, but I'm still flummoxed as to why he'd want to play in third person in this mech.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users