#1 Troa Barton

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 356 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

Ok so I've been thinking lately about all the missed opportunities MWO has to make extra cash and by extension things I would like to buy.

So lets start things off with cockpit items that give you a XP or cBill boost that you can buy on their own WITHOUT buying two mech packs..

Following that how about the ability to turn any mech into a hero or champion for a few MC? I can think of a few standard mechs I would have this done to that I enjoy playing regularly. If you must keep the hero mechs as better options make this conversion only give a 20% bonus instead of 30%.

Loyalty variants with the special camo and cBill bonus availible online and in the store for MC. I happened to miss a couple when I went on hiatus and would like to buy them but alas I cannot. It doesn't cheapen the "loyalty reward" of getting them for free by also offering them for monies.

The ability to gift MC... Why isn't this a thing? seriously?

All heros available on their own for sale on the website.

A small starter pack ~$5 with a mech like the HBK 4P(S) or Stormcrow Prime (S) and a couple mech bays. This would be a great way for new players to jump in and would make a great sign up bonus code to have youtubers / streamers give out.

Please lower the cost of paint, we would all buy more of them if they didn't cost so much..
Wouldn't even be mad about not getting reimbursed about past paint purchases.

Also please give an option to buy mech bays for cBills even if it is really expensive. Its daunting for a new player to see that in order to keep playing a "free to play game" that they would have to pay money on new bays.. Makes it really hard to convince your friends to pick up the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users