This Game And Dcs....

6 replies to this topic

#1 adamts01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:01 AM

Holy hell PGI, fix your ****!!! You obviously can't, so how about if players are DCd at the start of the match, they have 1 minute of invulnerability? There's zero way that would interfere with legit combat. Seeing a DC on the enemy team is like **** for flies (Locusts).

#2 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

Sometimes I wonder if its really PGI code or just a lot of people running bad computer builds that are highly unreliable.

PGI did make it a point back in beta to make the game more accessible to toasters and decreased the graphics quality of the game overall. This has allowed the toaster population to survive ingame, yet they're the guys stuck with sub 10 FPS who crash multiple times a night.

If many people are having absolutely no problem and a few people are having problems and they're all running the same program, maybe its not the program's fault.

#3 adamts01

• Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:49 AM

View PostDakota1000, on 17 January 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

If many people are having absolutely no problem and a few people are having problems and they're all running the same program, maybe its not the program's fault.
I don't know. I've been here since just after Beta and I've DCd left and right with 3 different higher end computers in two different states and now a different country. I'm not pretending to know the cause, just suggesting a bandaid.

#4 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

I occasionally get an error as i login to a match and my PC its medium spec.. Its a badly coded game or some errors are not being fixed..

#5 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:21 AM

View Postadamts01, on 17 January 2018 - 06:01 AM, said:

Holy hell PGI, fix your ****!!! You obviously can't, so how about if players are DCd at the start of the match, they have 1 minute of invulnerability? There's zero way that would interfere with legit combat. Seeing a DC on the enemy team is like **** for flies (Locusts).

Disconnecting happens very rarely for me, and I live half way around the world from PGI's NA server. So I say don't sweat it.

#6 topgun505

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,625 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:54 AM

Considering how long the loading screens are now you will need at least a 2 minute timer.

#7 adamts01

• Death Star
  • 3,417 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:37 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 17 January 2018 - 07:21 AM, said:

Disconnecting happens very rarely for me, and I live half way around the world from PGI's NA server. So I say don't sweat it.
I've played on all servers from California, Texas, and now the Philippines. DCs have gotten better over time, but they're still annoying as ****. Besides all that, what would my suggestion hurt? As combat is supposed to flow in this game, my suggestion wouldn't interrupt a thing.

View Posttopgun505, on 17 January 2018 - 07:54 AM, said:

Considering how long the loading screens are now you will need at least a 2 minute timer.
Very true. And what adds salt to the wound is that little promotional scree you have to get through as well. 3 minutes would be pushing it on maps like Mining Collective, but 2 minutes should be just fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users