#1 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:31 AM

I couldn't find a section dedicated to skill trees, so I am guessing this gets plugged in here.

I am a returning player and been put for a couple years. I have tinkered with the skill tree, but still unsure how to set up a nice build on it. One build I have been enjoying as per the post title, is a Mad Dog with 2xERLL and 2xATM9 and finding I am doing about 500 - 750 damage, where most of Mechs I can't break 500 yet.

I've watched a couple videos and know of metamechs site which seems to be not used much anymore... So I am hoping I can get some skill tree suggestions this way.

Thanks fellow MechWarriors

#2 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,592 posts
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:10 AM

Here you can find some example Tree´s : http://metamechs.com.../example-trees/

Edited by Mighty Spike, 18 January 2018 - 06:11 AM.

#3 NRP

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 3,949 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:27 AM

You can also check www.mechspecs.com. While it also doesn't seem to get much activity these days, there may be some discussion you would find useful.

#4 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:45 AM

just gonna point out that your playstyle should dictate your skilltree. its there to tailor your mech to its strenghs and your needs. so while you may get trees posted here, you should look at them as very rough guideline you base your own build around, instead of straight up coppying them.

#5 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:57 AM

View PostCold Darkness, on 18 January 2018 - 06:45 AM, said:

just gonna point out that your playstyle should dictate your skilltree. its there to tailor your mech to its strenghs and your needs. so while you may get trees posted here, you should look at them as very rough guideline you base your own build around, instead of straight up coppying them.
thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind. I've watch a video a bit ago in skill trees, just a little lost in them and only able to use 91 points. So limiting. I want to activate all the nodes! Ha

#6 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

So here is what I've come up with...
Posted Image

#7 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:19 AM

id change a few things myself, but overall seems workable. for my tastes its slightly to heavy on weapons and id probably move some of those points over to radar dep and seismic since you are invested in the info trees anyways

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users