2 replies to this topic

#1 Julopabene

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

I don't know where else to post this really, so here goes:
For a solid three weeks and a bit more, I've been unable to connect to matches. When I try to enter a match, I am able to choose map and mode, get a preview of them, when loading, but when loading the map, I get a "Disconnected From Game Server" message and get put back into the mechbay.
I tried reconnecting, but got disconnected again.
I ran the repair tool with no errors found.
I patched the game and still have the same issue.
I have not reinstalled the game yet (and I hope I don't have to, because it takes ages D:)
So yeah, if anybody knows how to fix the problem, please let me know! Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading,
Julo

#2 Lord Jacques

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:51 PM

I've also been having this problem, game was working perfectly until three days ago now I'm being dced every drop. Doesn't seem to happen in the main menu either just the start of every drop

#3 Variant1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:48 AM

not surprising, i've been losing connection from server from time to time. this problem has been here sincve the pheonix hawk update. You posted this in the right area however not many people visit this forum section. If you want more people to see your post i recommend posting this in general discussion, there are more people on it that maybe could help or signal boost your problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users