Future Of Mwo

40 replies to this topic

#41 SilX

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts
  • LocationGreece. Rhodes Island

Posted 23 June 2018 - 04:25 AM

MW is first a Mechwarrior game and then an O (Online) .
People should get a first person feeling of being a MW in THE Battletech Universe battlefield
(Both tactically and strategically) in an ONLINE community. Long story short, sharing feelings
with others in the same drama scene of a future warfare. Otherwise we would still be playing
MW4 in our single plays...
Aesthetically the game engine and the artistic design is delivered excellent. Where is the problem then?
Some would say in gameplay mechanics, by nerfing or boosting what the community demands.
Others would say that the target group lacks the time and skill to reach fast competitive level
since we are talking about a combat vehicle simulator at the end.Mechs are tanks with legs afterall

My opinion is this and many times these years I wished that the team responsible
would give this a serious consideration:
MWO is already an arena of mechs and of course it will be endangered by other
products that do the same thing. ROBOT ARENA ,COME PLAY YOUNG BOYS...

NO. MW should have all the ellements that Battletech gives... and don't start about PVE
because you should go check Warframe and then try sleep . Imagine a battlefield as it
was originally designed , with tanks, aerospace fighters , bases, repair points etc (and I'm not
talking about MWLL) , generally something that is really a BATTLEFIELD. MWO
lacks the BATTLEFIELD feeling. Its an arena, yes... not a battlefield where every element
plays its part in a grand drama scene.

They split this in two. Casual drops, Faction drops... why??? It should all be one
with an excellent mechanism of community management in order for players new or
veterans ,be part of an ever-changing scene by their hands. I now people who they
own 350 mechs!!!! This is not MW , this is meaningless. Players are not afraid to
loose (like in EVE) , ejecting is meaningless... no real reason to sweat your forehead
if you made a mistake.

Main battletech themes have been removed in order to be more player friendly... lol lol
MISTAKE. wanna be called MW without the warrior element. At least Warframe does what it
says, makes you feel a space ninja. EVE does what it says. MW doesn't . There is no
War . Remember the intro video of MW3? NO WAR, it should be named MG. Mechgladiator.

I'm sorry if by trying to be empathic and share feelings I said to much. The point is
: MW exists because of BT . MWO exists because of MW. Respect the franchise feeling
and the players will give it the love they gave it long before graphics where so beautifull
but it made you believe that you can be a MECHWARRIOR. pls don't disappear.

VR won't make you feel a MW . Battlefield awareness will. Com chatter will.
Weapon sounds ,screams and impacts will. The feeling of surviving a super deadly battlefield
will make you a MECHWARRIOR. not your 400 mechs. Warframe proved that its
economy system can beat twice its super franchise enemies . Because it delivers
a unique and original feeling.

Thank you. Torso twisting ...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users