Can All The Atlases Get The Armor Quirks?

42 replies to this topic

#41 Angus McFife VI

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 433 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:46 AM

View Postmeteorol, on 08 February 2018 - 02:48 AM, said:

Honestly, i don't think any changes are needed for the Anni, it's in a very good spot right now. The thing is already among the few strongest mechs in the game, despite its low agility. Unlike the Atlas it can play around the mobiltiy stats thanks to its better hitboxes and way better boating abilities.

Posted Image

How is that even possible to have such a high K/D

#42 meteorol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:18 AM

View PostDont LRM me please, on 08 February 2018 - 04:46 AM, said:

How is that even possible to have such a high K/D

Well tbh, my overall k/d is a lot lower, this is just one of my best performing mechs. I always enjoyed slow, hardhitting mechs (DW in particular), so the ANH is just a natural fit.

As for the particular k/d... there is currently pretty much no mech in the game that can slug it out with the ANH within 500m and survive, not even the MKII-B or DS, imo. It's very vulnerable to to lights (can't shoot low enough to even hit them if they leghump) and subpar against jumpsnipers and long range poking of any kind, but that aside it can shred pretty much anything. Pick up the fights you can win, avoid those you will lose.

Anticipate rotations, start moving early, don't end up out of position and don't get into 1v3 trading etc. It's basically just about engaging the enemies at your conditions, not theirs. Map knowledge is a big part of it. At the end of the day, 9 of 10 matches on any given map always play out the same. Move based on what always happens and adjust accordingly, shoot things in the face, watch them explode.

#43 R Valentine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:32 PM

I'll never know why PGI makes such stupid quirk decisions. Nightstar -> no armor quirks. Dire Wofl - > no armor quirks. Atlas -> only armor quirks on the dumb ones. Black Knight -> no armor quirks on the only one people might actually use. Because ALL of these mechs are OP, right? If a mech has bad hit boxes, IT HAS BAD HIT BOXES NO MATTER WHAT VARIANT IT IS. Just give us the damn armor quirks on all of them. Stop being so stingy, PGI.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users