#1 Electron Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:57 AM

Random musing of Tier 1 potato....
In no particular order....
  • Time Remaining for group play while sitting in lobby.
    Nothing like snagging an invite and not knowing if the group you just joined has 29 or 5 minutes left in the current match.
  • Copy Paste Mech Loadouts and $hiat Tree
    Nothing like wasting half an afternoon specing out 3~4 mechs with the same/similar loadout.
  • Time stamp in Group/Faction/Unit chat
    Was that message sent a minute, hour, day ago???
  • Different audio cues for incoming messages, group play start/cancel search, ect...
    Yes I'd like to know if that search has been running for the last 20min gets cancelled while I'm in the next room doing something productive with my life.
  • Have a red overlay 'for the whole screen' for when a search is cancelled / times out.
    When a search gets cancelled and I'm off doing something productive I should be able to see from orbit that I need to re-ready-up
  • Space GUI boxes from the center of the monitor instead of from the edge. Or at least make them all positionable.
    At 5760pixel wide I die a little each time I have to go from the right of the screen to the left because a new window pops up when I click something ect...
  • Slow down the rotation of decals
    Has any dev actually tried to get two or more letters/numbers to rotate at the exact same angle?!? Try it... You will agree.
  • Add unit decals
    Let unit leaders make a single multi-layered decal so unit members can distinguish their allegiance with said custom, seventh decal.
  • Extend the left of the mechlab background image. (probably fixed in ML2.0)
    Those of us with widescreens can see into the deep dark vacuum of outer space

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:15 AM

Would be nice if we can do things like fiddling our mechs while waiting in the FP lobby.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users