• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 3,622 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 03:34 PM

View PostYosharian, on 18 February 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

COUGAR BUFFS

HELL YES

And my Firebrand gets a nice ranged quirk, very nice

Pretty sure the Cougar already has the right quirk. So its only going from 12% to 13%.

#63 Yosharian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,656 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:05 PM

View Postdario03, on 18 February 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

Pretty sure the Cougar already has the right quirk. So its only going from 12% to 13%.

Fine, but 1% is 1%

#64 Genesis23

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 227 posts
  • LocationKanton Bern, Switzerland

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:10 AM

yes, finally the loyalty Victor is open for normal sales, cant wait to get one

triple ac20 incoming (slowly but steadily :D)

#65 Holy Jackson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

Autoban? How does this autoban work?

#66 el piromaniaco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 957 posts
  • LocationVienna

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:06 PM

Mrm30 heat increase!

#67 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

Auto Ban System
New system implemented to auto-ban disruptive players

Does that mean the VIP pilot will be banned? That guy is a jack@ss. Posted Image

Edited by Katrina Steiner, 20 February 2018 - 11:52 AM.

#68 W31rdWarrior

• PipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 93 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

I don't know if it's a bug on my PC or what, but after the patch, the IS UAC20 sound effect is gone.
When I fire it on my Atlas it's mute.... Posted Image

Edited by W31rdWarrior, 20 February 2018 - 11:58 AM.

#69 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

So....again i ask... (and I posted in the patch forum too), WHY don't the Arctic Cheetah and the omni variants of the Arctic Wolf get the same heat quirk ? They're all capped to a 240 engine, and thus all only have 9 engine mounted heat sinks. Why don't they get the same 7.5% quirk as the blackjack, vindicator and commando variants with the 235 or 240 engine caps ?

#70 Be my Guest

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:41 PM

In the loadout section I get the warning: "Firing more than 1 SRMs, MRMs, simultaneously will result in a heat spike higher than normal"

Is that supposed to be like that?

#71 Jay Leon Hart

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:34 PM

View PostBe my Guest, on 20 February 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

In the loadout section I get the warning: "Firing more than 1 SRMs, MRMs, simultaneously will result in a heat spike higher than normal"

Is that supposed to be like that?

More info required. What do you have equipped?

Check Ghost Heat limits here

#72 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

View PostGenesis23, on 19 February 2018 - 12:10 AM, said:

yes, finally the loyalty Victor is open for normal sales, cant wait to get one
triple ac20 incoming (slowly but steadily :D)

Most likely a mistake - "Gift store" is the cash shop ( https://mwomercs.com/store/gifts#view6 ), not in-game store.

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 16 February 2018 - 04:04 PM, said:

Standard Versions of 2017 Customer Rewards Program Variants in the gift store
  • UrbanMech UM-R68
  • Griffin GRF-5M
  • Kit Fox KFX-G
  • Linebacker LBK-H
  • Victor VTR-9A1

Also see:

View PostHorseman, on 16 February 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

If it follows the same schedule as the previous loyalty mechs (which a March release to Gift Store is consistent with), expect it to appear in the in-game store for MC in July and C-Bills in August.

#73 Alex Novian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNew Vandenburg, Taurian Concordat

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:20 PM

The reason Streaks 'seek out arms and legs' is because the goofy Lights keep JUMPING putting the legs closer to the missile flight path AND because they are stupid fast and stupid fast facing you and running doughnuts around you puts the trailing arm closest to the Missile flight path.

#74 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:44 PM

The loyalty mechs were mistakenly added to the in-game store as well, including with their cbill and MC prices...which are also WRONG (they're lower than they should be for their equipment fits).

#75 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 February 2018 - 12:32 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 20 February 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

The loyalty mechs were mistakenly added to the in-game store as well, including with their cbill and MC prices...which are also WRONG (they're lower than they should be for their equipment fits).

I hope someone at PGI is reading this thread right now. Unless they're allowing an early release intentionally (or both you and I have severely missed something we should have read, in which case there may be a reason that they're at those odd prices), this probably shouldn't have happened. I get the feeling there's going to be some in-office yelling and madness when they catch up with this. I just hope nobody has abused this in the meantime, or PGI's going to have to shut EVERYTHING down for long enough to correct the accident. :(

Well, either that, or they can take the opportunity to launch a Sale in the near-future just to slap those Abusers in the face really hard. Stopping the works would likely result in a P.R. 'Nightmare' again. On the other hand, launching a Sale would draw a lot of positive P.R. instead. Darnit, don't ya just hate a double-edged sword like this? :unsure:

~Mr. D. V. "I'm seriously and thoroughly avoiding those items until such time as we have official word from PGI." Devnull

#76 Hauptmann Keg Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:21 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 21 February 2018 - 12:32 AM, said:

Well, either that, or they can take the opportunity to launch a Sale in the near-future just to slap those Abusers in the face really hard.

What abuse? Even if some of the prices are a bit wonky I don't think any of them are low enough that you could make money back by selling them.

Or do you mean like how you tried to abuse the Kit Fox portion of the Lunar New Year's Event for 99 extra warhorns? Posted Image

#77 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:31 AM

View PostIdToaster, on 21 February 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

What abuse? Even if some of the prices are a bit wonky I don't think any of them are low enough that you could make money back by selling them.

I was thinking more of the case where it's effectively a minor Sale price, but without actually being a Sale. Effectively, people are then acquiring it for less than was intended by PGI. Further, they would be acquiring it early of when it should have been possible to buy it in the first place. Something like this can result in a possible shutdown of the servers while cleanup is done to undo what's happened, which results in lost time for the rest of the Community. Then legit people who didn't purchase now are mad because they had to wait due to the ones who did, unless PGI compensates them somehow. :mellow:

View PostIdToaster, on 21 February 2018 - 01:21 AM, said:

Or do you mean like how you tried to abuse the Kit Fox portion of the Lunar New Year's Event for 99 extra warhorns? Posted Image

You're really going to try to call me an abuser? That's really nasty, and I think may be bordering on a CoC Violation, as that happens to be considerable as a 'personal attack' or 'wrongful name and shame'. I seriously hope you're joking about acting like that towards me. :angry:

Further, there's Zero Extra Game Progression in terms of '(C-Bills)'/'Mech XP'/'General XP' provided by getting a huge stack of WarHorns like that. Sure, they're nice Cosmetics. But, they don't let you Buy Mechs to own and/or Skill Mechs already in your possession. An actual 'Abuse Situation' is the one you mentioned where people were using the In-Game Store to make (C-Bills) through Buy/Sell of Mechs, instead of going out to the battlefield to earn them the right way. An available Event Reward does NOT even fall in the same category, so please avoid lumping it as such. <_<

Anyway, I thought PGI was really being serious when they did that, and that there was some off-the-wall 'Dog-related Pun' going on there. Heck, did you look properly at my post on that thread? I was trying to keep the spirit and crack some 'Dog-related Puns" of my own! Anyway, I hope they made sure everyone who did that challenge at least got 10, since that's what they cut all the ones who got 100 down to. :huh:

~D. V. "Not funny... Making me mad at 2 AM in the morning when I have indigestion is worse than rude..." Devnull

#78 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:19 AM

The newly released missile Urbie was excluded from the quirk pass of switching Rate of Heat Loss to Heat Dissipation.

Posted Image

#79 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:27 AM

View PostW31rdWarrior, on 20 February 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

I don't know if it's a bug on my PC or what, but after the patch, the IS UAC20 sound effect is gone.
When I fire it on my Atlas it's mute.... Posted Image

Good then I am not crazy. The ultra 10 have no sound either. Tried 3 differant mechs with ultra 10s and all with no sound.

#80 -Quiet-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:41 AM

balancing and all that .. most of the times games still feels the same because its always the same players around . PGI we need more players (but I must say that the community and the amount of players around do get better .. keep up)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users