How Is The Super Nova?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Torothin

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

I really enjoy long range laser play. Right now I own a MCII-1 and a MAD-IIC-D. How does the SNV-1 stack up in terms of long range player and overall game play for that matter? Is the SNV-C better because of hardpoints or is the SNV-1 better due to enhancements? I'm more of a ranged player. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Torothin, 17 February 2018 - 12:21 PM.

#2 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

SNV-1 has all the weapons on the arms, so it allows you to track the enemy must easier, but lower hardpoints, so potentially more facetime as compared to other variants.

#3 Torothin

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 02:28 PM

View PostZh0u, on 17 February 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

SNV-1 has all the weapons on the arms, so it allows you to track the enemy must easier, but lower hardpoints, so potentially more facetime as compared to other variants.

So the big question is do the enhancements and easier tracking offset the more favorable hard points of the C variant. I'm of the opinion 80% of players usually aim for the torso as is...

#4 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:12 PM

View PostZh0u, on 17 February 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

View PostTorothin, on 17 February 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

So the big question is do the enhancements and easier tracking offset the more favorable hard points of the C variant. I'm of the opinion 80% of players usually aim for the torso as is...

I like my Broiler but I have so many new Assaults and Heavies that I don't use it alot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users