Navigating Menus While Joining A Queue

1 reply to this topic

#1 PiVoR

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 June 2022 - 01:32 PM

Hello,

I would like to suggest a feature, basicly allowing player to browse menus/edit mechs in mechlab while waiting in queue.

Sitting locked in queue for 10 minutes watching timer go down over and over is not fun :(

Thank you

#2 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 June 2022 - 07:16 AM

I came to post this exact topic, so I'll bump this one, instead. Especially if you're waiting for the first Faction Match of the day and get here early, that queue can be several hours long if you're early enough, but if nobody waits in queue, then it looks as dead as it is and doesn't attract other players who might have otherwise been interested.

If, however, we can wait in queue, and still have the freedom to paint/configure/skill 'mechs (even with the risk of losing our progress if we don't save regularly, should the match kick off since our last save), it gives us something better to do than Alt-Tab and risk missing the game launch, entirely.

I suspect there has been at least one time when I've alt-tabbed on a really long queue, forgotten I was even queued and walked out of the room, only to come back later and have missed the match entirely. If I was mechlabbing, that wouldn't have happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users