10 replies to this topic

#1 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 637 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:56 AM

So boring, nothing on the horizon.... except solaris epeen arena..... getting close to calling it quits.... did I mention BORING AF.

#2 N0ni

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationIn a GTR Simulator Cockpit

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:08 AM

Hey it's one of these threads again, in record time since the last one too!

You sir, get a bronze star. Normally you would receive a gold one, but budget cuts. We're also in short supply of strawberry lollipops, future just doesn't look bright for ya i guess.

#3 A Man In A Can

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:10 AM

Dude. If you feel that way, just do it. Don't be like that other guy wanting to get banned or threaten to tk. That's how crimes happen.

Take a break. Get some abuse and addiction counseling from your therapist, and go play games that actually are fun to you. Trust me, you'll feel a ton better doing other things than being here if you're at this point.

#4 Jounin Astray

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:27 AM

The only problem I have as of right this very second are the absolutely paralyzing wait times in quick play, with or without a group. I actually fell asleep on a number of occasions.

#5 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 637 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:32 AM

View PostThatNumbGuy, on 03 March 2018 - 02:10 AM, said:

Dude. If you feel that way, just do it. Don't be like that other guy wanting to get banned or threaten to tk. That's how crimes happen.

Take a break. Get some abuse and addiction counseling from your therapist, and go play games that actually are fun to you. Trust me, you'll feel a ton better doing other things than being here if you're at this point.

cool, tell everyone to quit- that solves the problem, then you can continue to play with yourself........like you would stop.

#6 Funk1777

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 104 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:36 AM

View PostPapaspud, on 03 March 2018 - 01:56 AM, said:

So boring, nothing on the horizon.... except solaris epeen arena..... getting close to calling it quits.... did I mention BORING AF.

By all means keep playing then

#7 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 637 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:39 AM

View PostFunk1777, on 03 March 2018 - 02:36 AM, said:

By all means keep playing then

probably will, kind of a habit after all these years............ but damn it has gotten stale, gameplay really sucks right now.

#8 A Man In A Can

• 1,594 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:50 AM

View PostPapaspud, on 03 March 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

cool, tell everyone to quit- that solves the problem, then you can continue to play with yourself........like you would stop.

I'm not telling everyone to quit. I'm telling the exhausted and bored Papaspud to try something else for a while and be free instead of pushing yourself to continue doing what you obviously don't like from your words. Especially if you're going to empathize with the guy wanting to be banned in that thread.

Plus, I'm already retired, so I'm talking from experience. The grass is much greener playing other games.

Edited by ThatNumbGuy, 03 March 2018 - 02:58 AM.

#9 Papaspud

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 637 posts
  • LocationIdaho, USA

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:05 AM

View PostThatNumbGuy, on 03 March 2018 - 02:50 AM, said:

I'm not telling everyone to quit. I'm telling the exhausted and bored Papaspud to try something else for a while and be free instead of pushing yourself to continue doing what you obviously don't like from your words. Especially if you're going to empathize with the guy wanting to be banned in that thread.

Plus, I'm already retired, so I'm talking from experience. The grass is much greener playing other games.

where did I say I didn't like it..... I said I was bored and see nothing on the horizon, except epeen solaris- which about 25% of the people I know are interested in= game over., that happens after 6 years at the same game..... comprende ?

#10 A Man In A Can

• 1,594 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:14 AM

Okay. Then you're bored and you see nothing on the horizon. Seems like there's nothing else to see here. Have a nice day.

#11 McValium

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:18 AM

And another "i quit" thread closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users